2019 OHL Draft Prospects

Blackadder70

Apr 1, 2019
Where were they on thescout.ca?

ProspectPipeline had Wyatt Johnston 27, Connor Punnett 30, Ethan Larmand 55, Alex Christopoulos 87, Justin Ertel 113 in their final list. Of course they may have missed more on others, haven't analyzed the whole list.

Ask and ye shall receive...

Players in RED denotes an NCAA committment.
The Scout.ca Note: Picked 200, and another 100 as Honourable Mentions

0sZE6u8.png

AlKradd

Apr 3, 2019
Anybody got access to OHL Central scouting info. I wounder how their rankings measure up with the above?

Great work Blackadder70. Thank you.

Ty Anselmini, a 3rd round pick of the London Knights wasn't even rated by OHL Central Scouting, so there ya go. Good enough for the Knights in the 3rd round, but not good enough for even a C rating from Central Scouting

nothappy

Jun 26, 2015
Ty Anselmini, a 3rd round pick of the London Knights wasn't even rated by OHL Central Scouting, so there ya go. Good enough for the Knights in the 3rd round, but not good enough for even a C rating from Central Scouting

Hockey prospects had him at 61 and the scout at 115. Trying to see who does a better job
If you know he was not rated by OHL Central. Then you can please continue with the other 303 drafted kids.
Thank you

Prospect Pipeline

Sep 15, 2018
Hey everyone,

With the 2019 OHL Draft in the books, we took a moment to review this year's class and identify 15 prospects who -- at a glance -- appear to be clear-cut steals given their location of selection. While many in this list were drafted far later than originally anticipated, a crop of others simply appear to be vastly underrated.

Reactions: the dog

AlKradd

Apr 3, 2019
Hockey prospects had him at 61 and the scout at 115. Trying to see who does a better job
If you know he was not rated by OHL Central. Then you can please continue with the other 303 drafted kids.
Thank you

Umm no I can't actually. No one ever rattled off every single kid who was rated to me, nor do I have full access to the list. I know about Anselmini because it is one that I was told since it was a glaring omission.

AlKradd

Apr 3, 2019
Ask and ye shall receive...

Players in RED denotes an NCAA committment.
The Scout.ca Note: Picked 200, and another 100 as Honourable Mentions

0sZE6u8.png
Many of these are incorrect. Simon Motew for one was indeed ranked. 87th to be exact.

Prospect Pipeline

Sep 15, 2018
Hi everyone.

With the 2019 OHL Draft in the books and the 2018-19 Minor Midget season at a close with the exception of the OHL Gold Cup, we've created a new thread which will focus on the 2020 OHL Draft and its prospects. Despite being 11 months away, the class of prospects eligible for the 2020 OHL Draft already appears to be remarkably deep and one worth watching extremely closely.

If you're ready to move on to the 2020 OHL Draft thread, simply click here:

Reactions: Blackadder70

Prospect Pipeline

Sep 15, 2018
With the 2019 OHL Gold Cup in the books, we've taken a moment to highlight a number of top performers from the prestigious tournament. In this article, we spotlight five players and one goaltender who were simply spectacular throughout the event and strengthened their respective values as OHL prospects in the process.

Reactions: nothappy

nothappy

Jun 26, 2015
With the 2019 OHL Gold Cup in the books, we've taken a moment to highlight a number of top performers from the prestigious tournament. In this article, we spotlight five players and one goaltender who were simply spectacular throughout the event and strengthened their respective values as OHL prospects in the process.

HEO proud. Clarke and Lever from HEO.
Both great kids and both very good players.
Hope they both have success as players and people.

Prospect Pipeline

Sep 15, 2018
Despite the 2019 OHL Priority Selection being in the past, we've continued to break-down and analyze what was one of the strongest draft classes in recent history. This time around, we decided to profile five players who went un-drafted yet still holds incredibly bright futures within the sport. In fact, the five players we've identified could very well become impact players at the next-level in the near future -- they are simply that good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->