Speculation: 2019 Off-Season Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Time for Raddysh to have a breakout year in Syracuse, that skating looks good.

All those net-front goals are just what the doctor ordered for this team. Gourde is the only guy who really plays that role in the regular season, and I don't know if he's ever gonna have the strength to have that kind of success in the playoffs. Raddysh, at 215+, would be a lot tougher to push around. Someday.

Reactions: Hoek

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
yes now rutta is taking that spot to be on the top pair with hedman!

vader_NOOOO.jpg

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Chances of Ruuta playing with Hedman were a lot higher pre Shattenkirk signing!

Caley Chelios said on NHL network live or whatever the show is called that she thinks/expects Shattenkirk to slot in with Hedman. So maybe so. Thinking this is what we see:

Hedman Shattenkirk
McDonagh Cernak
Coburn Sergachev
Schenn/Ruuta

Reactions: Todd1a

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Caley Chelios said on NHL network live or whatever the show is called that she thinks/expects Shattenkirk to slot in with Hedman. So maybe so. Thinking this is what we see:

Hedman Shattenkirk
McDonagh Cernak
Coburn Sergachev
Schenn/Ruuta
I doubt she has inside information at this point. We'll get an idea at camp, I'd think.

Also god damnit can Hedman not be on babysitting duty for once?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I doubt she has inside information at this point. We'll get an idea at camp, I'd think.

Also god damnit can Hedman not be on babysitting duty for once?
Imagine if we had Hedman in a Weber-Suter scenario. Instead his most recent partners are Dotchin, Girardi and an always injured past his prime Stralman. And he still won the Norris.

Last edited:

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
All those net-front goals are just what the doctor ordered for this team. Gourde is the only guy who really plays that role in the regular season, and I don't know if he's ever gonna have the strength to have that kind of success in the playoffs. Raddysh, at 215+, would be a lot tougher to push around. Someday.
I literally said pretty much the same thing on another post. We need players like him to win in the playoffs. He plays heavy and mixes it up int he boards and in front of the net. Get the man a lunch pale because he is ready to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->