GDT: 2019 NHL TRADE DEADLINE - 3 PM EASTERN TV 8 AM NHLN, TSN, SN 2:30 PM NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Miller would be moved as part of salary out, nothing else IMO.

Boychuck trade hurt because he was moved for draft picks and nothing else.

I like Kevan Miller but I'm driving him to Logan if hes going out in a deal for a very very good player and saving us a first/second to get them. I can see the appeal of Miller to a team like Ottawa.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Yea but if he not shooting he is useless.He should have his face on a butter commercial he is that soft.I watch Kings alot out here in the West and he floats alot.
I'd rather have a guy who can be dangerous, and gives an effort if he's enagaged than someone like Simmonds who never has been a shotter, and is slow.

Reactions: bbfan419

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Say they could push that to 30%? Is Kovalchuk at $4.37m for two more years so bad? The guy can still play and supposedly he's hungry. Given that he would only waive for a couple destinations (including Boston), I'd bet the price would be low. I think I would pull the trigger.
I’ve admittedly only seen him a few times this year. One game against the Bruins I think was a wash, the whole team looked bad.

The few others he looked engaged. Still likes to score. He’s not the Kovy from five years ago but the guy is still a tank and has an attitude about him that isn’t necessary a bad thing.

At 30% retained they could do a lot worse I guess

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Killer was pretty solid last year in the playoffs. 4 pts and 42 hits in 12 games and a + player. Krug provided offense, but was a -5 and had 14 giveaways and 1 takeaway. Killer wasn't the problem defensively last playoffs.
I thought Killer kicked his game up in the Leafs series. Even looked pretty dominant at times.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad