GDT: 2019 NHL TRADE DEADLINE - 3 PM EASTERN TV 8 AM NHLN, TSN, SN 2:30 PM NESN - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
Yeah I don't see the meltdown over a 2019 first that won't impact til at least 2020 or later for the 27th+ pick that we hope is Stone.

Reactions: bbfan419

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
anyone else enjoy the big network rivalry, aka TSN vs Sportsnet on a macro level and perennial stooges like Aaron Ward trying desperately to sit at the big kid's table on a micro level as a side source of entertainment?

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Yeah that TSN panel talk on Boston was exciting but speculating. I still think the Bruins are on the outside looking in due to the Ottawa division talk and the Bruins fear of overpaying.

Then again, all of this could be just down to Sweeney and Dorion waiting for the first one to blink.

Reactions: CptxMorgan

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Yeah that TSN panel talk on Boston was exciting but speculating. I still think the Bruins are on the outside looking in due to the Ottawa division talk and the Bruins fear of overpaying.

Then again, all of this could be just down to Sweeney and Dorion waiting for the first one to blink.

I think you are right about this, but I still don't get it from Ottawa's perspective. Its not like they are going to be competing anytime soon.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Sweeney better do something.Its getting down to point where danger of nothing will be present and that would be a failure of epic proportions trying to contend for a Cup.:boredom:

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

Ottawa is so far away from being a good team why would they care who they traded Stone to . They want the best return .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad