GDT: 2019 NHL TRADE DEADLINE - 3 PM EASTERN TV 8 AM NHLN, TSN, SN 2:30 PM NESN - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Why does Philly think they can get so much for Simmonds? Have they not been watching his game all year?

Reactions: bbfan419

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Might have to work with a 3rd team out west to get Stone at a reasonable price if Sens are that stuck on not trading within the division.

Kind of like how SJ ended up with Martin Jones

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Yes but it also feels like my one and only time I played Children’s Bingo. There were bikes and games and sporting equipment and I actually won one game....my prize? An ironing board cover...at children’s bingo

Yeah, kind of like getting an apple in a happy meal.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Might have to work with a 3rd team out west to get Stone at a reasonable price if Sens are that stuck on not trading within the division.

Kind of like how SJ ended up with Martin Jones

Yeah but given that we know Ottawa will ask for a conditional pick (ala San Jose) it's not going to make a difference. If the B's make a deal for Stone it'll have to be direct with the Sens I imagine

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I'm at work. I'm glad I'm here... I used to take the day off but the last few deadlines have been horrible.
Snow day here in the Ontario’s.

Technically I work from home. But I take them if everyone else does. My 1 man union says that’s fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad