OT: 2019 NHL Playoff Discussion

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Our PP looks like the Globetrotters compared to Nashville. What were they, 0 for 16 or something like that in playoffs? What a disaster.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Our PP looks like the Globetrotters compared to Nashville. What were they, 0 for 16 or something like that in playoffs? What a disaster.
Nashville, like the Coyotes, had a terrible PP during the year, and like the Coyotes, did not address it during the year. In both cases it bit them in the a-- at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
^We also may be one HF-karma-confirming loss away from having all Canadian teams out in round 1. :naughty:
Haha - I hadn't thought of this! Calgary was the only Canadian team I had going past round 1 (wrong!). Leafs/Bruins last game, Grapes was saying how stacked STL is with Canadian players - probably to buffer against the Canadian viewership dropping off when the Bruins win tonight! Go Bergeron!

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Dallas' forecheck was incredible last night. The only time I saw such a ferocious forecheck was from Vegas last year, and I think that Dallas was better.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
the Dallas game last night has been the best game so far in the playoffs. The 1st round games have been fantastic.

Rooting for Dallas & Columbus now.

Lawson of Anarchy

I'm kind of embarrassed
Oct 9, 2016
London
I think Columbus would have an easier time with Toronto than Boston. Will be interesting to see if this long rest hurts them or helps them.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
That game was effing bananas. Hope Pavelski will be ok cause that didn't look good at all. 4 goals in a 5 minute major is insanity and then to give up the lead with less than 1 left and then win in OT?!?! What is even real anymore haha.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->