2019 NHL Entry Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anardil

Nov 25, 2012
West of Chalet BBQ
Sure, but we have less chance of being in the conversation for Kakko than we do too

I'm not too sure about that. Looking at the potential roster for next season, IMHO, the Habs will be in the conversation for every top prospect. So if Kakko has a boffo season and is a legitimate possible 1st over all prospect, the Habs will definitely be there, unless of course, all lower rated teams win the lottery.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
All I know is I'm down for Kakko and Kokko(nen) just to hear the play-by-play with Kotkaniemi.
Maybe also because one's a freak and the other looked great at the U18s and played Liiga at 15.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
All I know is I'm down for Kakko and Kokko(nen) just to hear the play-by-play with Kotkaniemi.
Maybe also because one's a freak and the other looked great at the U18s and played Liiga at 15.
I think im increasingly down with Kakko too. Aside from Hughes and Turcotte, he seems to be the player that has the most impact on the ice, hes so far off from Wahlstrom and Zadina its crazy.

I really need to catch some Newhook games but its hard to get them.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
I think im increasingly down with Kakko too. Aside from Hughes and Turcotte, he seems to be the player that has the most impact on the ice, hes so far off from Wahlstrom and Zadina its crazy.

Same. He's at least still eligible for U18s this year, so there's that. How ridiculous would Halifax look had he opted to join doe.

And yeah Kakko's a beast, the only winger who can challenge for my preferred pick.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

Nah it's pretty easy, just don't be broke.

giphy.gif

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Are all games unlocked if you buy as someone outside of north america?
You're in Europe right? Blackouts are for in market so they should be. Unless there's a local station where you are that's showing it live.

For people IN north america, there's DNS services and VPNs that work on everything except mobile.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotProkofievian

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I won't be following the draft as much, but I'll try my best to get some live looks on Bowen "Bohemian Rhapsody" Byram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->