2019 NHL Draft - June 21st - With The 14th Selection, The Coyotes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
If we can't select KK, I want us to find a way to draft both Newhook and Caufield. Heck, if we could get Kakko, Newhook, and Caufield I would be through the roof with our draft. We could just go home at that point.

Most years I have a lot more openness to our selections but I feel pretty firm this year on getting these 3 guys. Everyone else is kind of secondary to me (even those ranking above). There are other players I like, don't get me wrong, but I think based on rankings you get BPA by a wide margin with these 3 and reaching for them even would be acceptable.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Always feels a bit underwhelming when a top prospect is described as having a "great two game" as one of his key skills. I hope we will be in a position to draft a forward with full attacking tools with our first rounder this summer.

Last edited:

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
Always feels a bit underwhelming when a top prospect is described as having a "great two game" as one of his key skills. I hope we will be in a position to draft a forward with full attacking tools with our first rounder this summer.
It's not only underwhelming, it's also wrong. You really cannot scout two way ability or defensive game in juniors. If you draft anyone based on that, you are badly mistaken and not giving yourself a chance.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I really think we’re going to end up drafting Bowen Byram and it’s going to be hilarious.
As long as we trade two of OEL, Chychrun, Capobianco and POJ this summer for positional need then I'm totally fine with drafting Byram.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
When was the last time we drafted a sniper? Brett McClean?

I nominate Bobby Brink as our first round pick.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I really think we’re going to end up drafting Bowen Byram and it’s going to be hilarious.
It would be funny/sad after reaching for the best available center in a defense-heavy draft.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I thought I'd share on who i'd like us to take in the 2nd round...although we're getting too far down the list to get him frankly

Nils Hoglander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->