2019 NHL Draft - June 21st - With The 14th Selection, The Coyotes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
I think it would be kind of funny. Such an awful fit. They’d have to trade it. No point in keeping it.
I don't know man, they don't have to.

RNH - CMD - Yamamoto (maybe?)
LD - Hughes - Puljujarvi (Maybe?)
Khaira - Brodziak - Rieder

Still could be a legit top 9. Definitely not the best use of resources but if they were going to take a loss in value, they could sit on it. They could also take KK and be in a pretty good position.

RNH - CMD - KK
Yamamoto - LD - Puljujarvi
Khaira - Brodziak - Rieder

Little more size injection and still a ton of skill.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
My current Top 10

1 - Hughes
2 - Kakko
3 - Turcotte
4 - Cozens
5 - Podkolzin
6 - Krebs
7 - Dach
8 - Byram
9 - Boldy
10 - Broberg

I think my top 6 is roughly the same and I'd be happy to get any of those six. Should be an option if we pick top 12, there's always a faller (eg Wahlstrom/Dobson picked 11th/12th).

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
What's the rule as far as when you can sign overagers? I'm thinking do we burn a 7th on Kastelic or just sign him after the draft.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Top 5 seems to be stiring around more. Cozens and Dach seem to be solidifying themselves in it. Podkolzin seems to be hanging around anywhere from 3 to 7.
Cozens-Hayton-Dvo is potentially the best center depth we have ever had as an organization and if everyone pans out would be some of the deepest in the league.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Would love to find a way of getting a second first round pick in this incoming draft. Really exciting range of talents

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
We'll finish 6th worst, get the 8th pick after lottery and draft the most premium kid from the OHL. Many will claim he would have been available at 15 and that we should have traded down if Chayka had such a crush on him.

Tomasino: 6', RC, very fast, relentless effort, 46 pts in last 34 games, late July birthday.

Reactions: Jakey53

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
We'll finish 6th worst, get the 8th pick after lottery and draft the most premium kid from the OHL. Many will claim he would have been available at 15 and that we should have traded down if Chayka had such a crush on him.

Tomasino: 6', RC, very fast, relentless effort, 46 pts in last 34 games, late July birthday.
I would ordinarily say that this is 100% bound to happen but Tomasino speaks as fast as Dylan Strome. Barrett Hayton might be the slowest talker in the CHL. I think Chayka has made his preference clear on that. Just listen to Schmaltz speak. About half the the speed of Strome. Maybe even slower.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I would ordinarily say that this is 100% bound to happen but Tomasino speaks as fast as Dylan Strome. Barrett Hayton might be the slowest talker in the CHL. I think Chayka has made his preference clear on that. Just listen to Schmaltz speak. About half the the speed of Strome. Maybe even slower.
Words per minute (wpm) is the newest advanced stat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->