Post-Game Talk: 2019 NHL Draft Lottery: Meet me at the corner of Disappointment and 10th (5:00 p.m. PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
HU6Ur9e.png

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Perfect timing for my favourite Benning quote of all time. Let the spinning begin!

Benning: A couple nights ago, I spun the wheel for two hours and I don't think we picked in the top three once, so I was kinda put off...

Benning (2): so the next day, I woke up and did it ten times, and we picked #1 three times out of ten, so that gave me more hope

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Huge for Jim Benning to draft another stud . Pettersson got him an extension and Hughes might have bought him another year.

This draft pick is huge !

Gotta find a way to get Byram !!!
Stud #1 Dman

Reactions: Pablo Escobar

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Based on where the Canucks are likely to end up drafting, it's highly unlikely their pick will be able to crack their lineup. This is one year where trades and the UFA market are far more important to this team's hopes for next season than the draft.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Hughes could be in the running for next years Calder...

Let’s hope Benning hits another home run at the draft..

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I think there's a chance Byram could drop to us.....teams at the top end of the lottery tend to put a premium on scoring because it's offense that sells tickets.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Hughes could be in the running for next years Calder...

Let’s hope Benning hits another home run at the draft..

It will be exactly 20 years ago, we picked up one of the most well known brothers in nhl history. Hoping something special happens again and we also pick up another brother combo in jack Hughes.

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
Is everyone happy that we are a draft lottery team again,?the only home run we have hit is Pettersson,Hughes is way to early to tell.Benning has given us another year of building a team with no playoff Hope's.He still needs to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->