2019 NHL Draft - June 21st - With The 14th Selection, The Coyotes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
I have seen additional rumors there as well.

1. Nj - Hughes
2. NYR - Kakko
3. Chicago - Byram
4. Colorado - Cozens
5. LA - Dach
6. Detroit - Podkolzin
7. Buffalo - Zegras
8. Edmonton - Caufield
9. Anaheim - Krebs
10. Vancouver - Broberg
11. Philadelphia- Boldy
12. Minnesota - Turcotte

Once again, we need at least 2 players (D, goalie, or some combo of forwards not in the top 12 to get one of the true upper level of talent). I just don't see that happening. Has anyone heard enough noise about Soderstrom, Harley, or another D to jump them ahead of those forwards in the top 12?

I'll be shocked if all 12 of your top 12 are gone before the 14th pick. You shouldn't be surprised if Chayka has a choice of a couple of your guys and he picks someone else.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Caufield is the fans favorite but most old school scouts are going to scream about size. Yes there are some new school guys who will overlook that but i would be shocked if he falls past the top 10.

Same with Podkolzin. There is a Russian bias and while I think he should be a lock for top 5, he could fall as well.

It’s a fairly deep draft. Redline is indicating that they have a list into the 40’s of players who would have gone in the top 30 last year. I do think though that it’s D that seems deep but I don’t see a run happening until the teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad