GDT: 2019 NHL draft|6/21/19 6pm MT - Draft Day!

Who do the Avs take at #4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
It’s unsurprising that we would get a meeting. Even if Florida is the only place he’s willing to go, an offer from Colorado would still be great leverage in the negotiations.
I do think that is part of it. I believe Panarin has interest in the Avs but more as a 'plan c' option.

Given all Florida has done to prepare for this moment I'd be shocked if negotiations fell apart.

Once the Avs have officially struck out on Panarin I can see them circling back for Stastny.

Foxtail

Mar 31, 2018
Nova Scotia
I’ll believe it when I see it, especially bc it’s Dater.

Joe better come out swingin though. Start at $11.5-12m with Panarin and keep going up til he says no. If he leaves for Florida it’s over and we move on. I’m not giving up on signing 2 of Zucc, Pavelski and Nyquist just to find out next Wednesday he’s signing in FL.
Panarin isn't worth that much and he is supposed to meet with a many teams

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
What we learned this morning:

1. The Canucks offer was a joke. Benning wishes it was true and now we hear Sakic has better offers elsewhere.

2. Dater is still full of shit. Somebody’s been feeding him this Panarin stuff as a wind-up and he has bought it hook, line, and sinker. Says we are scheduled to meet and an hour later we hear they’re on the way to Miami. Lmao.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
“As early as” means that’s the earliest. Doesn’t mean it’s 100% that day.

I hate Dater but even if they don’t meet today it still doesn’t mean he was wrong.

Unless he said something more specific inside the article I refuse to pay for.

Last edited:

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia

I hate Dater more than everyone but I at least understand English enough to know that if they don’t meet today it still doesn’t mean he was wrong.

Yeah, agreed. And who’s to say they won’t have a call later today?

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Would anyone consider Barrie for Drouin?

tenor.gif

Reactions: burgundyblue

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I had a nightmare last night that the Wings somehow acquired our entire top line (traded landeskog for their 1st, Mikko walked as a UFA somehow, and no idea how they got Mack but we were left with virtually nothing) and they also signed Panarin. Thank goodness.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Doesn't Panarin want to play with Bob? We have no room for Bob. Dater is just looking for clicks. Most of what he says never happens. This smells like one of those times.

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
Any more news on wild Bill? I guess if staz and pac is being moved, they are making space for him. What a perfect fit wild Bill would have been

Goulet17

May 22, 2003

I hate Dater more than everyone but I at least understand English enough to know that if they don’t meet today it still doesn’t mean he was wrong.

I assume that is intended as a personal shot against me. Seems a little over the top to me, but to each his or her own I suppose.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Greetings from Hong Kong.

According to Dater’s website, media members saw Sakic and Benning talking on the draft room floor on Friday night and witnessed Sakic throwing his arms up in disgust and walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad