GDT: 2019 NHL draft|6/21/19 6pm MT - Draft Day!

Who do the Avs take at #4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Normally we have a few people raging after every 1st/2nd round pick Avs make. People have been very relaxed this year, which is a sign Avs did well early on.

Reactions: Goulet17

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Normally we have a few people raging after every 1st/2nd round pick Avs make. People have been very relaxed this year, which is a sign Avs did well early on.

There is lots of things to be excited in the Avalanche land these days. I am glad we picked Byram. It will be interesting to see if he makes it in Avs roster this season. #44.

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
If people don't want to go 3 years for Pavs, who do you target in FA? Lee? Simmonds? Why are we so concerned about the 3rd year? I've mentioned before Simmer could come cheap because of his struggles last year but at the same time the limited crop of players will make him demand more. Both him and Pavs serve a larger need than Lee IMO but I'd still like to land one of these guys + another top 6 guy in a trade with a cap-strapped team or in a Barrie deal.

Top line
UFA/trade - UFA/trade - Compher
Jost - Soda - Calvert
Nieto - Kam - Wilson
Greer

With Kerf traded is probably my ideal starting forward group.
If we can somehow get Panarin without offering silly money we should go for it. Besides that I would only look for options for our third or fourth lines in free agency.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Gf-Oxm.gif

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019

I’ll believe it when I see it, especially bc it’s Dater.

Joe better come out swingin though. Start at $11.5-12m with Panarin and keep going up til he says no. If he leaves for Florida it’s over and we move on. I’m not giving up on signing 2 of Zucc, Pavelski and Nyquist just to find out next Wednesday he’s signing in FL.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
I can’t believe it looks like the leafs will re-sign Kapanen and Johnsson. They really have to get rid of at least 1 of Kadri, Nylander or Marner, especially if they want to get a Dmen just to replace Gardiner.

We need to be all over whoever the odd man out.

Reactions: Ararana and MarkT

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I can’t believe it looks like the leafs will re-sign Kapanen and Johnsson. They really have to get rid of at least 1 of Kadri, Nylander or Marner, especially if they want to get a Dmen just to replace Gardiner.

We need to be all over whoever the odd man out.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Nylander tbh

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
I know it’s a moot point now, but does anyone know who Joe would’ve selected if the Hawks took Byram?

I would’ve wanted Turcotte but think Joe would’ve stroked his cock for Dach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->