Injury Report: 2019 NFL Injuries Thread

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Didn't see a mega injury thread this season, I think season ending injuries to key players deserve their own thread, but minor injuries or injuries to backups/lesser known players can be posted in here.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Saints have been fortunate over time that Brees has only missed one game because of injury. It sucks, but I'm not too mad about it.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I think NO should be relieved if it's only 6 weeks:

at SEA
vs DAL
vs TB
at JAX
at CHI
vs ARZ
bye week

Brees should be back for week 10.

If they can go 3-3 in the next 6 games, it's a success. There are wins to be had there.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

at SEA
vs DAL
vs TB
at JAX
at CHI
vs ARZ
bye week

If they can go 3-3 in the next 6 games, it's a success. There are wins to be had there.

They should beat Seattle, Tampa, Jacksonville and Arizona.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They should beat Seattle, Tampa, Jacksonville and Arizona.
AZ and TB are winnable. Chi and Jax strong D but limited on O. Have to split those games.

Seattle, on the road. First start in years. Not the ideal place to make it.

If game was in NO I’d give him a better chance to win.

If Seattle puts the ball more in Wilson’s hands I expect them to beat the Saints.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

at SEA
vs DAL
vs TB
at JAX
at CHI
vs ARZ
bye week

I'm pulling for Bridgewater. I'm not a Saints fan, but he's a guy I'd love see play well with this opportunity.

Reactions: OmniCube

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
The concerning thing to me about Teddy B. is he doesn't seem to be reading the field particularly well. He didn't during preseason either, and that was running with the first teamers the majority of the time. If he's starting material I haven't seen it yet. I'd settle for him being Luke McCown TBH

I'd be thrilled if they managed to somehow go 2-4 in these six games. 3-5 at the halfway point at least give you a chance to get in the wildcard race if you can string together 5-6 wins in a row. But I'm also not optimistic to think Brees is only out 6 weeks either. It could very well end up being more like 10 weeks.

The message boards and comments sections, etc. have been really embarrassing today. People are rejoicing because Brees got hurt. I don't understand how you can be that awful.

Last edited:

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Teddy's alright, and he certainly has some weapons to choose from. If he keeps it simple they could give SEA a hell of a time even at home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->