NFL: 2019 NFL Draft Prospects (Kyler Murray declares for draft)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Wonder who the Bills will be selecting first overall. They just took a QB high...
Trade down and get more picks. Restock what they moved around last year to get a QB. But that’s only doable if there is a team targeting a QB. If they are keeping the pick, if there is an elite LT, that’s probably the best use of the pick.

Reactions: m9

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Trade down and get more picks. Restock what they moved around last year to get a QB. But that’s only doable if there is a team targeting a QB. If they are keeping the pick, if there is an elite LT, that’s probably the best use of the pick.
Somebody will, they always do.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Its going to be interesting to see how it shakes out. Justin Herbert is clearly QB1 but who needs a QB? Maybe Tampa?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Its going to be interesting to see how it shakes out. Justin Herbert is clearly QB1 but who needs a QB? Maybe Tampa?
I see a few teams that would like to upgrade at QB but they might not be bad enough to still net the team a really high 1st in the top 5-7 picks.

Miami, TB, Jax, NYG, Den, Cin. A couple of these teams don’t need to upgrade right away so they may not pay the ransom that the top pick could command.

Reactions: m9

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Renell Wren is a beast and is better than Rasean Gary and the Clemson dudes.

Ed Oliver
Jeffery Simmons
Renell Wren

Best 3 interior D-line prospects this year.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Renell Wren is a beast and is better than Rasean Gary and the Clemson dudes.

Ed Oliver
Jeffery Simmons
Renell Wren

Best 3 interior D-line prospects this year.
LSU interior dlinemen, LAwerence? I think it is, is beginning to flash also.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
That being said..Haskins has all the tools. Just think you need to see a whole season of him. Right now Justin Herbert is QB1.

Have to imagine if the NYG or Denver Broncos are picking top 10, they'll be looking to move up to take him.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
As a Mizzou fan, I hope that the Rams pick Albert Okwuegbunam with their third round pick. I know that Mizzou tight ends (Rucker, Coffman, Egnew) haven't always succeeded in the NFL, but I think that A.O. could be a dominant force for whatever team takes him.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
As a Mizzou fan, I hope that the Rams pick Albert Okwuegbunam with their third round pick. I know that Mizzou tight ends (Rucker, Coffman, Egnew) haven't always succeeded in the NFL, but I think that A.O. could be a dominant force for whatever team takes him.
We're good on TE, would rather draft some LBs or DEs.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
We're good on TE, would rather draft some LBs or DEs.

Higbee is a free agent in 2019, and Everett needs to show more before I say we're good at TE. Not to mention that our third tight end is Johnny Mundt. LB could still be drafted in the first round, and I'm assuming that we'll have two compensatory picks (for Watkins and Trumaine Johnson respectively) to draft a DE/CB with those picks.

Jul 10, 2010
Higbee is a free agent in 2019, and Everett needs to show more before I say we're good at TE. Not to mention that our third tight end is Johnny Mundt. LB could still be drafted in the first round, and I'm assuming that we'll have two compensatory picks (for Watkins and Trumaine Johnson respectively) to draft a DE/CB with those picks.
we'll also probably be looking for a S to replace Joyner, along with a OLB and an MLB or 2. A big NT could also be seen as a need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad