NFL: 2019 NFL Draft Prospects (Kyler Murray declares for draft)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Fromm is meh and not eligible. He might not even be the starter by 2020.
He’ll likely get a similar treatment that his predecessor Eason got where he was replaced by the younger backup in Fields in 2020.

Elite programs always bring in quality guys each year.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
This is going to be a great receiver class.

N'Keal Harry
T.J. Vasher
J.J. Arciega-Whiteside
Damarkus Lodge
A.J. Brown
D.K. Metcalf
Tyler Vonn

Just an extremely deep class. Ole Miss could have realistically 3 receivers picked in the first 50 selections.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
This is going to be a great receiver class.

N'Keal Harry
T.J. Vasher
J.J. Arciega-Whiteside
Damarkus Lodge
A.J. Brown
D.K. Metcalf
Tyler Vonn

Just an extremely deep class. Ole Miss could have realistically 3 receivers picked in the first 50 selections.
no mention of ahmmon richards, collin johnson, parris campbell, or marquise brown?

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
im surprised you think so, them along with aj brown seem like the best in the draft to me

Nope not even close man. Collin Johnson is kind of misleading. His play doesn't match his physical talent. A.J. Brown is good but not an explosive athlete. Athleticism matters at receiver.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Nope not even close man. Collin Johnson is kind of misleading. His play doesn't match his physical talent. A.J. Brown is good but not an explosive athlete. Athleticism matters at receiver.

The athleticism of the entire WR class will be something to watch. Not sure what kind of times they will put up.

What are your thoughts on Tyrie Cleveland and Chase Claypool?

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Both dudes have to show up or they won't be drafted.

All the top guys are + athletes. No Laquon Treadwells or Jarvis Landrys. N'Keal Harry is 6'4 220 but extremely twitchy.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Both dudes have to show up or they won't be drafted.

All the top guys are + athletes. No Laquon Treadwells or Jarvis Landrys. N'Keal Harry is 6'4 220 but extremely twitchy.

Harry is the guy I like the best - could end up a top ten guy.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Easily. Best size/athleticism combo in a while.

Has to be the best prospect since the Julio/Green draft, right? If N'Keal runs in the 4.4's and has a good year, he could be at that same level going into the draft.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Has to be the best prospect since the Julio/Green draft, right? If N'Keal runs in the 4.4's and has a good year, he could be at that same level going into the draft.

I think he's more on the Amari Cooper level. I'm not too concerned with the 40. Agility and quickness drills will be huge for him.

Reactions: m9

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
NFL draft media is so weird. Brian Lewerke is getting that Luke Falk hype. I've seen a Mitch Trubisky comp (lol). Same with Ryan Finley. Its just weird. Oh and Clayton Thorson too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->