NFL: 2019 NFL Award Winners Announced

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Thought Wilson should have garnered MVP votes.

I am a little biased but LaFleur would have bene a better pick for COY, sure he had Rodgers but quite the season for a rookie head coach, who only had 2 seasons as a coordinator.

I feel like OROY did not have much of a field this year compared to previous years.

First WR since Rice 26 years ago..... not bad

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Thrilled for Tanny getting Comeback Player of the Year! So nice to see how many are now recognizing him for the elite talent that he is!

Zach Thomas should have gotten the Call to the Hall.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
The modern day hof class is pretty blah
Reached for comment Christian Okoye said: "Orange man bad! Orange man bring pain!"

I was figured Atwater would get shut out again with another Safety sure to be selected and Donnie Shell getting in as a veteran.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Reached for comment Christian Okoye said: "Orange man bad! Orange man bring pain!"

I was figured Atwater would get shut out again with another Safety sure to be selected and Donnie Shell getting in as a veteran.
No political talk

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
The modern day hof class is pretty blah

I wonder if Drew Pearson held a party and uploaded video of his outrage for sympathy on social media.

Only two guys I wanted to see make it were Polamalu and Atwater. Since Jimmy Johnson was covered by the centennial class everyone else was whatever.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Gilmore is the worst DPOY winner like ever. LOL.

Agreed. Majority of his ints came against garbage teams. He got owned in their biggest game of the year. TJ Watt made 1st and 2nd all team pro at two different positions and doesn't win DPOY lol what? Big picture I don't care because he's due a new contract so him getting snubbed helps a little.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Agreed. Majority of his ints came against garbage teams. He got owned in their biggest game of the year. TJ Watt made 1st and 2nd all team pro at two different positions and doesn't win DPOY lol what? Big picture I don't care because he's due a new contract so him getting snubbed helps a little.

He wasn't even the best CB, let alone best defensive player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad