OT: 2019 nCov (part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Why is harsh criticism towards Molson & Bergevin fully tolerated, while the odd harsh critique of the Trump administration is not? Especially when there is CLEAR evidence of mismanagement and impending impact on the medical supply chain?

4 of my posts were edited yesterday. I'm pretty sure I know which Mod did it too. It's so sad guys, so sad. God Save the POTUS, I give up.

You didn't see all the warnings mods have been posting about not having political comments? This is a hockey board, of course we are going to allow fans of the team to comment about the GM and owner. HF banned the political board for a reason, they don't want any political talk. Now I don't know why as I don't care to ask but it's their site, we are all guests and they don't want it so it's not allowed.

Last edited:

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
You didn't see all the warnings mods have been posting about not having political comments? This is a hockey board, of course we are going to allow fans of the team to comment about the GM and owner. HF banned the political board for a reason, they don't want any political talk. Now I don't know why as I don't care to ask but it's their site, we are all guests and they don't want it so it's not allowed.

Give 'em hell, Monty!

And I agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Here is a little tidbit about viruses from a show called Eons. These are little shorties that PBS has been showing and are available on YT. If you are bored do I like do and and watch a few. The below is called: "Where Did Viruses Come From?"

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
On that note, I'm out for the night. Can't believe the rich might let the poor die. In the name of monaaaaay.

In 10 or 20 years the US mindset and culture might diverge so much from ours that we may no longer identify with them at all.

For the most part I always felt that both Canada and the US has similar values to a certain degree. But this talk about culling the herd and asking grandparents to die for the economy is insane. I am truly shook to the core about this.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
In Rhode Island brought in the National Guard to assist the police going door to door looking for NY residents in their state. wow that is kind of extreme. The NY gov has already said he plans on suing which also seems over the top. That should stir up a lot of fear and panic if you see the National Guard showing up to your door, especially if like me they just finished watching Steven King's the Stand and Outbreak.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Could it be cause the regular supermarkets are unable to satisfy all customer requests? I’ve heard of a supermarket whose site crashed. There must be more in that position.
I didnt know that some supermarkets site crashed, but it make sense. Cant use the self serve coffee section at the 7eleven I went to. The clerk asks you what you want and poor the coffee for you from behind the counter.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I wouldn’t be surprised to see a first major crime getting committed using medical gear to shield one’s identity (even if I don’t wish it).

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Some good news:

And more good news:

CC6E7AC1-54A6-46B8-8B09-8C593A470DE0.gif

Last edited:

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
The man has called the Covid 19 a mini flu in his address to the nation and he refuses to think that it is dangerous for the country to stop.

Hey, fellow Liverpool fan here! I am getting worried about LFC, what happens if they cancel the rest of the season, will they be declared winner or just will it just be cancelled out?

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad