NBA 2019 NBA Finals: (E2) Toronto Raptors vs. (W1) Golden State Warriors

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boeser Fan

Jun 23, 2018
Disagree. Mr. Stevens is a billionaire - when you have that much money, you get to play by a different set of rules. And before going off on me, I’m not the one who makes the rules.
That may be true most of the time but an incident like that as public as that, money is not gonna save him this time he's been disgraced!

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
No excuse for anyone to attack a player like that much less a part owner of the other team. Terrible behavior. As to last night the Raptors did what they needed to do. I My pick of the Warriors winning it all might end up bein wrong and I'd be glad to be wrong on that 1.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I mean..... a partial owner of a team made physical contact with an opposing player....

That's gotta result in a fairly gargantuan organizational punishment, doesn't it?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Yeesh, that doesn't look good on the GSW.

I don't blame the team because of one jackass. Dude probably had a few pints of liquid courage and got lost in the moment.

Appropriate punishment meted out with the series ban......hopefully that's just Game 4 as far as remaining playoff games at the Oracle. :naughty:

Now that his title's been revealed I'm sure this guy knows he's being dragged through social media right now.

I saw the team apologize on his behalf, but was there anything from him now that he's (probably) all sobered up?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I mean at *this* point is indisputably true.

If KD, Klay, Cousins, and Looney are healthy it's much more up in the air (even if the Raps get OG back)
Conditioning will be the issue for KD. He was playing close to 40 minutes in round 1 and up to his injury against Houston. He’s been off for about a month now. How many minutes will he give them once he returns?

Depends on how they use him. So they tell him to go all out for 20 minutes or do they want to stretch him out to 30 minutes?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
if lowry had gone into that guy's office and shoved him he would've been arrested

POS needs a worse punishment than just being banned from sitting in his courtside seats

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I think the NBA just banned him for life? Having trouble linking the ESPN announcement on mobile. Good on the nba for true.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
you think there's no problem with a fan pushing a player?

sweet, then if a fan ever touches a player in the future that player should have every right to go ron artest on the fan

Yes. He was kicked out and can't come back this year. That's a punishment.

Done.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Tell me about it. Karma for Drake screaming taunts at opposing players and generally acting like a *****e.

I'm the furthest thing from a Drake fan, usually I find him to be a jock-sniffing douchebag.

Passionate, but definitely fits the bill of "annoying high-profile fan", the same way Spike Lee used to do - much to the dismay of the woeful Knicks.

But he's never done what this jackass did to Lowry at the Oracle last night. Definitely crossed the line with regards to fan conduct......even though both Drake AND this guy are semi-corporate and not your regular everyday ticket-buying fan.

Still hasn't practiced yet either. Really doubt he plays Game 5 on Sunday. Hilarious that some people actually thought he'd be in as early as Game 2 or 3.

I remember thinking if the Raps had won both in Toronto, then KD would try and return in time for Game 4.

If the Raps win tomorrow, I can only assume the Warriors would try all they could to get him in the game.

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
To anyone that thinks Mr. Stevens should be banned “for life” kindly GTFO.

Pro athletes commit much worse offenses and get fairly lenient punishments.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad