Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Yeah...That one got debunked this year once and for all.

And if we're going to play the Cleveland card in 2015, you better mention the suspension to Green in 2016.

As things stand now, Toronto in up 2-1 like they're supposed to be.

Not comparable. Cavs never got Kyrie and Irving back the rest of the series while the Warriors had 2 more cracks at it with Draymond back. Your hate for the LeBron Cavs is blinding.

The Lemonheads

Peanut Gallery
Feb 2, 2010
Toronto
I hope KD comes back for game 4. He'll do more harm than good.

Damn good chance he gets injured worse.

KD shouldn't take the chance. Don't do it if you're smart, KD. He shouldn't come back at all.

Sep 19, 2008
The Raptors superfan is a hella lot better than Drake is for sure, and a lot less controversial. He just loves his team and he doesn't try to massage Nurse :laugh:

Reactions: Ivan13

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Man, it should really be 3-0 right now. Raps let game 2 slip through their fingers.

I was so mad because they were playing so well in the first half and I knew the Dubs would press hard in the 3rd and I knew they had to try and get both games at home cause they're just tough to beat as it is, especially at home. Hopefully they can get G4 as well.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania

They need to ban him like they do the fans who cross the line. Also, give his finals seats to Drake.

Disagree. Mr. Stevens is a billionaire - when you have that much money, you get to play by a different set of rules. And before going off on me, I’m not the one who makes the rules.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Disagree. Mr. Stevens is a billionaire - when you have that much money, you get to play by a different set of rules. And before going off on me, I’m not the one who makes the rules.
He isn’t just a fan. He’s a minority owner. If he’s just a fan he might be able to continue to go to games maybe with a ban of a year. But as an owner, who knows how the nba may come down on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->