NBA 2019 NBA Finals: (E2) Toronto Raptors vs. (W1) Golden State Warriors

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hound

Oct 10, 2015
Hah! I guess you can go up 2-0 at home then end up losing the series 4-2 though, isn’t that right, Giannis?

Thank you Raptors, hate to say this to a Toronto team, but good luck against G State.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
The Warriors were able to dummy the Blazers, who didn't have their best big man and had to resort to playing Meyers Leonard for large portions of the series, but the Raptors should be able to punish them on the boards if GSW decide to go small-ball. Gasol and Ibaka aren't going to be mesmerized by the passing.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Don't know why everyone thinks it'll be a cakewalk for the Warriors, especially if they don't have Durant. Raps will have arguably the best player on either team and the Warriors are hurting for depth right now.

And TOR's bench is capable as we've seen.

This ain't POR. Raptors play D.

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Cheering for the raps but I gotta say Warriors in either 5/6 games. Curry, Klay and Draymond are playing with a chip on their shoulder with Kd out

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
It’s also kinda funny that the raps made the finals before the leafs did in the modern era. Toronto is the so-called capital of hockey yet they can’t even win a playoff series, while their bball team which isn’t even a quarter century old just made it to the final dance

Last edited:

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
It’s also kinda funny that the raps made the finals before the leafs did in the modern era. Toronto is the so-called capital of hockey yet they can’t even win a playoff series, while their bball team which isn’t even a quarter century old just made it
Why is that funny? The Raptors have been a very competitive playoff team for a long, long time. No point comparing the two because it's not the same situation nor does it matter.

Reactions: jasonleaffan

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Cheering for the raps but I gotta say Warriors in either 5/6 games. Curry, Klay and Draymond are playing with a chip on their shoulder with Kd out

TOR is playing with a chip on their shoulder too. They're hungry, playing for a country, burdened by the disrespect of everyone practically planning the parade for GSW.

Reactions: Roman Fell

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I think TOR has a real shot.

Warriors going for 4 in 5 years with a lot of playoff miles and an uncertain future.... sounds a little 2004 Lakers-esque going up against a hungry and determined team

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
My only prediction is that Drake continues to be a d-bag

...other than that, I wish all the best for the Raptors!

Reactions: Evil Speaker

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
And TOR's bench is capable as we've seen.

This ain't POR. Raptors play D.

Look at the Warriors team on paper. Alfonzo McKinnie is their 4th or 5th best player right now. That bench is a gongshow. They're going to be hurting when either Curry or Thompson has to sit.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Warriors won’t miss the 3s that the Bucks missed

Warriors have nowhere near the depth of 3-point shooters that the Bucks had. Warriors basically running two-deep in 3-point threats right now and the Raptors will be able to put Kawhi on one of them. GSW won't be getting the same looks as the Bucks did.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
TOR is a completely different animal compared to 4 years of LeBron and friends.

Better defense, better coaching, an actual bench, tenacity, toughness, grit, a supporting cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad