NBA 2019 NBA Draft

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Best case scenario is obviously the Heat moving up and getting Zion with their 1% chance.

Worse case scenario, like every lottery, is the Cavs winning yet again. Anything but that.

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
It's kind of funny seeing how many fans are unaware of the new lottery odds and think the Knicks are automatically winning the 1st OA lol.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Bulls need to win this thing

Organization is dumpster fire and needs all the help it can get

Bulls benefited from a top-3, if not the greatest, player in NBA history and won the lottery 11 years ago. They deserve jack squat compared to the Knicks and Suns.

But we all know Cleveland is going to win. LeBron is writing his "I'm Coming Home Again...For Real This Time!" article to Sports Illustrated as we speak.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
On the off chance the Lakers get the 1st overall pick given their odds, does anyone think LeBron will try and make sure they end up trading it for Anthony Davis? We saw what happened after he went back to Cleveland and they traded Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love, despite drafting him 1st overall in 2014.

Although I can also see other people saying the NBA rigged it for the Lakers given their odds to win so it could help them and LeBron be a contender next season.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So all ESPN has done is talk about Zion to Knicks and what the Knicks can do after picking him

I am afraid it feels like the fix is in again

Shades of 1985

Hope I am wrong

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Please don't be the Pelicans or Grizzlies. That would be so boring. Zion in NY or LA would set the world on fire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad