HF Habs: 2019 Montreal Canadiens Development Camp (June 26-28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Full list:

Liste des joueurs prenant part au camp de développement
Attaquants
  1. Alain, Alexandre
  2. Caufield, Cole
  3. Evans, Jake
  4. Fonstad, Cole
  5. Gorniak, Jack
  6. Guay, Nicolas
  7. Harvey-Pinard, Rafaël
  8. Hawel, Liam
  9. Hillis, Cameron
  10. Houde, Samuel
  11. Marleau, Vincent
  12. McShane, Allan
  13. Oksentyuk, Yevgeni
  14. Olofsson, Jacob
  15. Pezzetta, Michael
  16. Pitlick, Rhett
  17. Poehling, Ryan
  18. Stapley, Bretty
  19. Struthers, Matthew
  20. Suzuki, Nick
  21. Teasdale, Joël
  22. Verbeek, Hayden
  23. Ylönen, Jesse
Défenseurs
  1. Brook, Josh
  2. Fairbrother, Gianni
  3. Fleury, Cale
  4. Harris, Jordan
  5. LeGuerrier, Jacob
  6. Leskinen, Otto
  7. Merisier-Ortiz, Christopher
  8. Plouffe, Dylan
  9. Ruscheinski, Kieran
  10. Struble, Jayden
  11. York, Jack
Gardiens
  1. Dichow, Frederik
  2. Lacouvee, Connor
  3. Mollot-Hill, Gabriel
  4. Primeau, Cayden
  5. Purpura, Vincent
God thats alot of talent, I wish could attend... Bolded are some of my favorites and the ones Im intrigued to see......

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
As disappointed as I am to not see him on the ice, I feel like this is amazing news. He wants to get here as soon as possible so bad that he came over for development camp even though he's not allowed to be on the ice!

I highly doubt he re-signs in the KHL now. It's possible. But this strongly indicates he wants to be here.
Exactly, he will meet his future teammates and see them play. Vert good news!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Liam Hawel being invited is interesting. He played in Guelph with Hillis and Suzuki.

He was drafted by Dallas in 2017 and was not signed. So they no longer held his rights. Interesting also as Tyszka was drafted by Montreal in 2017 and wasn't signed and has been invited to Dallas's camp.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Full list:

Liste des joueurs prenant part au camp de développement
Attaquants
  1. Alain, Alexandre
  2. Caufield, Cole
  3. Evans, Jake
  4. Fonstad, Cole
  5. Gorniak, Jack
  6. Guay, Nicolas
  7. Harvey-Pinard, Rafaël
  8. Hawel, Liam
  9. Hillis, Cameron
  10. Houde, Samuel
  11. Marleau, Vincent
  12. McShane, Allan
  13. Oksentyuk, Yevgeni
  14. Olofsson, Jacob
  15. Pezzetta, Michael
  16. Pitlick, Rhett
  17. Poehling, Ryan
  18. Stapley, Bretty
  19. Struthers, Matthew
  20. Suzuki, Nick
  21. Teasdale, Joël
  22. Verbeek, Hayden
  23. Ylönen, Jesse
Défenseurs
  1. Brook, Josh
  2. Fairbrother, Gianni
  3. Fleury, Cale
  4. Harris, Jordan
  5. LeGuerrier, Jacob
  6. Leskinen, Otto
  7. Merisier-Ortiz, Christopher
  8. Plouffe, Dylan
  9. Ruscheinski, Kieran
  10. Struble, Jayden
  11. York, Jack
Gardiens
  1. Dichow, Frederik
  2. Lacouvee, Connor
  3. Mollot-Hill, Gabriel
  4. Primeau, Cayden
  5. Purpura, Vincent
God thats alot of talent, I wish could attend... Bolded are some of my favorites and the ones Im intrigued to see......

Wow... I honestly cant believe some of the names attending lmao... Should be exciting

Even more exciting if someone like Caufield stands out among so many of our supposedly higher notch prospects

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Liam Hawel being invited is interesting. He played in Guelph with Hillis and Suzuki.

He was drafted by Dallas in 2017 and was not signed. So they no longer held his rights. Interesting also as Tyszka was drafted by Montreal in 2017 and wasn't signed and has been invited to Dallas's camp.

I actually think it's a stronger try-out list than what we usually have talent wise. I could see one or two getting a deal when all is said and done. A lot more 18 to 20 year olds too, which I think is smart.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Its a slight bummer he wont hop on the ice, sure

but to just actually come to montreal like this anyway?... speaks volumes to me
I know it really doesn't mean anything, but romanov very actively follows most habs players by liking most of their posts and just habs related posts on Instagram. Ya i know im reaching haha but he seems to really like montreal

Reactions: Redux91

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I know it really doesn't mean anything, but romanov very actively follows most habs players by liking most of their posts and just habs related posts on Instagram. Ya i know im reaching haha but he seems to really like montreal

Ive noticed as well, it just tells me he absolutely cannot wait to get here as soon as possible, just going through the motions in Russia atm

But it certainly doesnt look like "bringing him over" is going to be a problem lol

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
York sounds like an interesting invite, what's the word on him?

Also really like they brought back Gabe Millot-Hill, he was the backup up Hawkey but I assume he'll be the starter and if he has a good year we could sign him as a UFA since this is his 2nd camp with us.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Just updated the OP with the list of the roster. Added when and what rank they were drafted or if they've been undrafted. If they're signed to ELC's. Some more invites than initially reported. I also removed Justin Addamo as it was initially Tweeted by his former team that he was invited to Habs' camp, but wasn't included in the roster.

I also added more names to those who won't attend. Added the note that Romanov is here to familiarize himself with the environment. Khisamutdinov will be with his KHL team. Norlinder is injured. Ruscheinski has exams at school.

And Ikonen is given time to rest. After his injury plagued season, he came to Montreal and spent 6 weeks training. So the Habs are giving him time to rest before he gets started with KalPa. Smart move, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad