GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
A's did not deserve to win that game

soria is garbage. and what the hell is melvin thinking sending trivino out there for a 3rd inning?

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Reynaldo Lopez ain't missing a lot of bats tonight so much so Billy freaking Hamilton just took him to warning track in right center field for a ground rule double

Edit: follow that up with a 2 RBI single to the pitcher and HE GONE after 2/3rds of an inning

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Garcia homers, 5-2 Rays over CLE.

Braves and Nationals seemingly en route to blowout wins. The Braves game started 10 minutes later...and yet the Nationals game is nearly 3 innings ahead.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
First inning was 50 painful minutes long, I am at the game

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014

Leads baseball in average and basically leads in rbi's (havent compared to other players based off today's stats)

He has to be up there in mvp talks

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Tigers beat the Twins (10 runs for Detroit!) but the Indians lose to the Rays.

That’s a big missed opportunity for Cleveland.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
No they arent, they just arent very good teams

Agreed.
I wouldn't say either is "laying down" for anyone, however, in the Pirates' case, I honestly don't know what the hell they are doing....they look sometimes like they are playing "half hearted".

Cincy though, looks like they are playing like they still WANT to be in the playoff race (not gonna happen this year, I know), but, like you said, they just aren't good enough.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Looking more and more like the Giants will miss the playoffs, sigh

I honestly didn't think they WOULD make the playoffs...even when they were on their nice run.
Just too many teams to climb over and almost all in front of them were going to have to go into a tailspin pretty much at the same time. Tall order for anyone.

I commend their attempt at 'going for it' by not trading away everyone people thought they would at the deadline, but it definitely was a big gamble....one that, unfortunately, won't pay off for them this season.
At the very least, the blasted Yankees didn't end up with MadBum. :)

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Oakland with a big missed opportunity in NY.
Two men on, no one out, had J.A. Happ on the ropes....but he wriggles out of it, with the A's having nothing to show for it.
Game remains scoreless as the Yanks come to bat in the bottom of the 5th.

Meanwhille, over in Detroit, seems after a hiccup yesterday, the Twins are right back to beating on the Tigers.
Leading the Tabbies 5-1 as Detroit now comes to bat in the bottom half of the 3rd.

Tampa Bay leading the Indians 3-1 in the bottom of the 4th after a Nate Lowe two run blast. Go Rays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad