2019 MiLB Regular Season thread

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
For those that want their instant gratification now ;-)

cut.jpg

I also like it. Much better than

kannapolis_intimidators.jpg

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
The shit is a PaddleHead? [/formerMissoulian]

I do like the colors and moose imagery, at least. Makes me want a beer.
iu

Not sure how or why PaddleHeads is a better name than just going with the alliteration of Missoula Moose, but this is what happens when you hire Brandiose. It'd be something if moose were nicknamed paddleheads or something, but I think the name is just supposed to refer to people floating on the Clark Fork...which I've never associated paddles with. Intertube + beer + river = float.

Last edited:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Branding for both

Worcester to unveil new identity in presser tonight on NECN NESN.com, working title has been Worcester Red Sox for relocation of Pawtucket to Worcester for 2021/2022

worcesterwoosox4.jpg

worcesterwoosox3.jpg

worcesterwoosox2.jpg

@garnetpalmetto :

Brandiose has struck again..... adios Fort Myers Miracle hello Fort Myers Mighty Mussels

cut.png

Not a fan of either of those. The smiley face set from Worcester is particularly obnoxious, although it reminds me a bit of WWE Superstar Bayley's old "Hugger" logo

552-5526752_bayley-wwebayley-bayleywwe-huglife-imahugger-bossandhugconnection-bayley-logo.png

Last edited:

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Worcester: Decent, but somehow, Watchmen comes to my mind.

Fort Myers: I not a fan, mainly the Brandiose style just didn't do a good job with the logo.

Edit 1: Slightly Off-Topic: Has the Florida Fire Frogs in the Florida State League announced where they will play for the 2020 season?

Last edited:

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Didn't know where else to put this as the 2020 season was cancelled but the Lakewood Blueclaws (low-A affiliate of the Phillies) have rebranded as the Jersey Shore Blueclaws. They extended the lease of their stadium and will remain in Lakewood until 2031

The name makes sense as the stadium/team has always had a beach theme attached to it (boardwalk in the outfield, lifeguard seats in center field, tiki-bar, mini-golf area, the ushers all wear Hawaiian shirts with shorts etc.). Only worry of course if they get involved with the MTV show and have a special night for them :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad