Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I will make a thread everyday until we have determined the top 30 prospects according to Leaf fans on HFBoards for I think my 10th straight year. The criteria for a prospect will be loosely based on Calder eligibility. There may be a couple that slip through the cracks the first few posts because I am not perfect. Also please let me know if I have someone listed that is no longer with us, or any omissions. Comprehensive prospect lists are a little harder to find than you'd think this time of year.

Rankings:

1. Rasmus Sandin -- 68.3%
2. Timothy Liljegren -- 87.4%
3. Jeremy Bracco -- 60.7%
4. Nicholas Robertson -- 40.5%
5. Trevor Moore -- 32.9%
6. Ilya Mikheyev -- 24%
7. Joseph Woll -- 32.8%
8. Ian Scott -- 47.9%
9. Mikko Kokkonen -- 39.5%
10. Yegor Korshkov -- 29.8%
11. Mac Hollowell -- 35.4%
12. Jesper Lindgren -- 26.5%
13. Pierre Engvall -- 31.6% (tie)
13. Semyon Der-Aruchintsev -- 31.6% (tie)
15. Teemu Kivihalme -- 27.1%

Mike Koster
Vladislav Kara
Dmytro Timashov
Mikhail Abramov
Adam Brooks
Riley Stotts
Filip Kral
Nick Abruzzese
Eemeli Rasanen
Calle Loponen
Aaron Luchuk
Justin Brazeau
Pontus Holmberg
Joe Duszak
Mason Marchment

Martins Dzierkals
Kasimir Kaskisuo
JD Greenway
Nikolai Chebykin
Vladimir Bobylev
Ryan O'Connell
Zach Bouthillier
Semyon Kizimov
Miro Aaltonen

Prospect Ranking #1
Prospect Ranking #2
Prospect Ranking #3
Prospect Ranking #4
Prospect Ranking #5
Prospect Ranking #6
Prospect Ranking #7
Prospect Ranking #8
Prospect Ranking #9
Prospect Ranking #10
Prospect Ranking #11
Prospect Ranking #12
Prospect Ranking #13
Prospect Ranking #15

Suggest who I should add next. :D

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
Brooks. Legitimate 3C upside IMO, and is going to be knocking on the door this year. Best upside/readiness combo left

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Timashov is pretty underrated I'd say. 49 points in 72 games, 10 more in 13 in the playoffs. I know he gets quite a few points on the PP, but he was very good in the last few months and playoffs. He's a year younger than Engvall and had a lot more points. I would vote him probably next. He should be in the top 20, same with Brooks.

Reactions: Jeypic

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
images

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Brooks and Marchment closest to NHL ready
Brazeau long way off on skating but has the gift for scoring goals which can't be taught

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I said Abramov. He needs some refinement, but he can slow down a game with his ability to see the ice and hit people.

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
I think Brooks has exceeded expectations in the system with a growth in his game that people weren't expecting. He has improved each season with the Marlies with more of a complete game.

Marchment has probably had his stock rise the most out of any prospect in the system. He went from a complete unknown to people penciling in on the 4th line.

But, my pick was Abramov because I think he projects to play higher up the line-up than Brooks or Marchment.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
A prospect who I find a very underrated is Riley stotts. He was picked a round after SDA and considerably outproduced SDA in his D+1 year. One played in WHL and the other in the OHL and SDA is 9 months younger but his production was terrible this season yet he was voted 13th while Stotts still is not getting any serious votes. I have kral in this spot and Stotts next than tymo, brooks, engvall

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Everyone kind of knows what we have with Sandin and Liljegren; we even have a good idea of Hollowell. But the two that have the most potential to surprise IMO are Lindgren and Duszak. Will be fun to watch the Marlies D Corp this season.

Agreed, I'm high on Lindgren for sure. Will be fun to watch that Dcore develop, will be young forsure with Sandin, Lil, Hollowell, Duszak and Lindgren. The oldest of the bunch is 22!

Reactions: WendelGartner

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
A prospect who I find a very underrated is Riley stotts. He was picked a round after SDA and considerably outproduced SDA in his D+1 year. One played in WHL and the other in the OHL and SDA is 9 months younger but his production was terrible this season yet he was voted 13th while Stotts still is not getting any serious votes. I have kral in this spot and Stotts next than tymo, brooks, engvall
SDA this early is kind of puzzling. He had one of the worst seasons of any of the Leafs notable prospects.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamzarocks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad