Post-Game Talk: 2019 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship | Training camps + Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
I briefly perused the Finnish thread just for news of Utunen. There's no one who thinks he's on the cutting block, and they follow their team closely; he's even mentioned as being a possible A or C on the team. Tyler Madden had much lower chance of making it on the US team (granted there is difference in depth on each team).

I think it's safe to say the Canucks will have four prospects at this year's WJC, which is neither too impressive nor too disappointing.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Can confirm from first hand experience, an Aussie burger has a fried egg and a slice of beet (instead of tomato) on it.

I have never been more disgusted.

I have been 5 times, and my twin brother lives there. A fried egg is not all that common. Beets are very common, but its not on all the burgers.

Personally like the beets.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I would be surprised if Utunen gets cut as he is a returnee or a veteran if you will and...was also the captain last year which implies to me he is viewed as a good player with character and those people never get cut. Just my take.

Utunen was the captain of Finland’s U18 gold medal-winning team which is the sort of thing that usually puts you on the next year’s WJC team but he is not a returning player from the 2018 WJCs.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Prepare for the pissing match between Canucks and Leafs fans on the goaltenders.
Will not matter who plays goal for us. Our team is just too soft, especially on D. I’d be shocked if we even get into the semi finals.
Did Tim Hunter pick this team, or did Hockey Canada tell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad