Post-Game Talk: 2019 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship | Training camps + Exhibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
CONFIRMED: The Czechs have begun their training camp in Nanaimo today. Slovakia begins on Sunday. Czechia is skating at the Nanaimo Ice Centre. Slovakia is splitting time between Frank Crane Arena and Cliff McNabb Arena.

Last edited:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Matthew Villalta is cut. Mikey DiPietro and Ian Scott are Team Canada's goalies for the WJCs.

Alex Formenton is confirmed out, leaving Maxim Comtois the only potential returnee.

Last edited:

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
lol a bit random because i dont know the player at all but how in the world did Cameron Crotty get a camp invite? Obviously dont know anything about him but he has the worst stats ive ever seen from a Canadian camp invite. Like did he actually have a realistic shot at making the team? Even his CCHL numbers are gross.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Terrible seats for the Slovakia-Kazakhstan game are over $150 and to add insult to injury that's in U.S. dollars (why? should be illegal). Guess I stay at home and watch it on TV (if it's televised at all that is...)

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Terrible seats for the Slovakia-Kazakhstan game are over $150 and to add insult to injury that's in U.S. dollars (why? should be illegal). Guess I stay at home and watch it on TV (if it's televised at all that is...)
I got my Canada/Russia tickets for $110. Yeah they're upper level in the corner but still, I found that very reasonable. Where are you seeing that price for that game, ticketmaster?

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I just got 48 tickets to the games in Victoria through work. Pretty pumped to surprise all our staff with these tomorrow. Snagged a pair of quarterfinal tickets for myself and looks like I might get a pair for the Canada game on the 27th in Van. Feeling the urge to take all 48 and run for the hills but I’ll be a nice person instead.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The new press release basically just confirm that the Hughes brothers are going to play in Langley because they’re both practising in Langley right now

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad