Post-Game Talk: 2019 IIHF World Junior Championship: Bruins Prospects Edition

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
There’s nothing wrong with him being emotional.

Well it looks like he is a baby..Want to get emotional get out of sight of cameras.It was a hard fought game so nothing to cry about.Anyways not trying go on about that just my opinion.Your allowed yours as well.Great game

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-1-5_22-56-2.png

Reactions: Saxon Eric

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Proud of Vaak, Keyser and Schen.

Dev camp will be a chirp fest between them.

What about Tuukka. He's got some big time bragging rights to all of the USA players on the bruins. I wonder if any bets were made?

Maybe you'll see all the US born Bruins wearing The Finish jerseys for a day or so.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
What about Tuukka. He's got some big time bragging rights to all of the USA players on the bruins. I wonder if any bets were made?

Maybe you'll see all the US born Bruins wearing The Finish jerseys for a day or so.
Oh I’m sure Tuukka’s going to have some fun with this especially with McAvoy

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Well it looks like he is a baby..Want to get emotional get out of sight of cameras.It was a hard fought game so nothing to cry about.Anyways not trying go on about that just my opinion.Your allowed yours as well.Great game

I have seen many hardened pro players cry after a bad loss including Bruins players.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Congrats to Vaak, hope he builds on this and continues his solid play. Like to see him speed things up every once in awhile, otherwise he is so smooth and smart with the puck. Shen was the next best B's prospect, he came out of left field so to speak. He will compete in a few years for Providence then maybe a bottom center spot with the Bruins, maybe. Stud never got a fair shake, too many in the mix, shame. The other 3 did fine in limited roles.

Reactions: TCB

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
If Urho jumps on the Red Eye he can make the 3pm game in Providence....

I think Vaakanainen wants first celebrate with his Finnish U20 teammates in Helsinki.
I'm sure Finnish hockey association will organize some championship parties for our golden lions when they come back to Helsinki.

Rhyagelle

Apr 17, 2013
I think Vaakanainen wants first celebrate with his Finnish U20 teammates in Helsinki.
I'm sure Finnish hockey association will organize some championship parties for our golden lions when they come back to Helsinki.
101% certain the kids playing in NA will not be flying to finland just for "TORI!". there will probably be a get-together during summer vacation instead (just for the team)

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Happy for Vaakanainen
Happy for team USA for another Medal
If I was picking first I'd be tempted to pick the Finn

He was great out there and controlled the system plays from the back end. Many of the faceoffs the players would all come to Vaakanainen to get direction. Nothing flashy about his game but a steady and very systematic play. He was thinking rebound off the boards for bank passes often and never seemed tired out there.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
101% certain the kids playing in NA will not be flying to finland just for "TORI!". there will probably be a get-together during summer vacation instead (just for the team)

Yeah OK.
PS Finnish hockey association has announced no championship parties for U20 world champions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->