GDT: 2019 IIHF World Championship II

Status
Not open for further replies.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
at this point in time Kakko is MILES ahead of hughes... hate to admit it but its true. Not really sure what you do here if you're Shero

Reactions: mdj12784

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
if we took kakko, both fanbases would explode and suddenly be full of hypocrites lol
Doesn't have to be that way, but so is the problem when people hitch their wagon so completely to one answer.

I leaned Couturier over Larsson and Patrick over Hischier (and Barzal over Zacha, while we're at it ;)). I'm leaning Hughes, but am ecstatic that we'll be getting one of these guys and put complete faith in Shero and company.

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
Doesn't have to be that way, but so is the problem when people hitch their wagon so completely to one answer.

I leaned Couturier over Larsson and Patrick over Hischier (and Barzal over Zacha, while we're at it ;)). I'm leaning Hughes, but am ecstatic that we'll be getting one of these guys and put complete faith in Shero and company.

Please leave.

Reactions: Figgie

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
at this point in time Kakko is MILES ahead of hughes... hate to admit it but its true. Not really sure what you do here if you're Shero
Puljujarvi was miles ahead of guys. Look how that worked out.

Im almost certain Kakko doesnt bust - not even close. However Kakko is more physically mature AND has experience against these types of players. Its almost a given fact Jack has more room to grow in (physically and play wise) then Kakko who is closer to his ceiling.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Matthwes was also.
Matthews was also #1 because of his potential

As is Jack. This tournament doesnt change Jacks potential having been higher - it just shows Kakko is closee to being that all star hes projected to be

This tournament couldnt be any worse of an environment for Jack to produce in given everything beforehand. And yet hes still looked good in half the games.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018

Im almost certain Kakko doesnt bust - not even close. However Kakko is more physically mature AND has experience against these types of players. Its almost a given fact Jack has more room to grow in (physically and play wise) then Kakko who is closer to his ceiling.
I know you don't mean it at all, but Keep Puljujarvi and Kakko's names in completely separate threads, maybe even forums. Kakko is in a different stratosphere as a prospect, as is Hughes.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011

Pulji never came close to what Kakko is doing right now/ what he did in his draft year in the Liiga... that is just a bad comparison.

All im saying
Kakko- Game winning goal of WJC gold medal game
25 goals
Best player in the WC right now.

Hughes:
2ppg against below average competition for a player in their draft year.

There is certainly a decision to be made.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
I know you don't mean it at all, but Keep Puljujarvi and Kakko's names in completely separate threads, maybe even forums. Kakko is in a different stratosphere as a prospect, as is Hughes.
I just mean in the sense of maturity in gameplay and size - Kakkos showing flashes of brilliance that Jack almsot cant right now given everything about his situation (U18s before, travel, size, lack of games against men, etc etc..)

Thatd be like hiring one applicant over the other because hes used a program for a year and the higher end applicant (Hughes pre-WC) has seen it a few times

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Pulji never came close to what Kakko is doing right now/ what he did in his draft year in the Liiga... that is just a bad comparison.

All im saying
25 goals

Hughes:

No player EVER produced above 1.41 in USHL. Jack broke 2.0

Below average competition? Really though?

Reactions: RangerSeth

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos

All im saying
25 goals

Hughes:

Good lord the bias.

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland

Sorry to intervene with your guys’ thread. But this is so false. The guy is a twig actually look at some off-ice pics. In fact, I’d say Kakko has more room to grow physically given his frame, but hey, I guess you know your stuff!

I love how you say you have no bias, but this is honestly hilarious

Reactions: Horus

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018

All im saying
25 goals

Hughes:

LOL

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
The joke is that almost all Devils fans universally agree the Kakko looks great but the narrative for some people is that Devils fans are crapping on Kakko.

Reactions: Hischier and Hughes

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Sorry to intervene with your guys’ thread. But this is so false. The guy is a twig actually look at some off-ice pics. In fact, I’d say Kakko has more room to grow physically given his frame, but hey, I guess you know your stuff!
A twig?

Im guessing all of your friends at 18 were 6’1” 190lbs?

Did you live next to a horse tranquilizer facility?

Reactions: TZdevils
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad