GDT: 2019 IIHF World Championship II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
The only athlete I knew that had T1 diabetes was that NBA player Morrison who was supposed to be the franchise savior for the then-Charlotte Bobcats. That never panned out.

I'm sure Kakko will be fine but you never can tell with that disease. I knew a guy in high school who had it. One day I wondered why he hadn't been liking my Facebook statuses like he usually did, turns out he died and was in a diabetic coma for six weeks before his family decided to pull the plug.

Setec Astronomy

Jun 15, 2012
The only athlete I knew that had T1 diabetes was that NBA player Morrison who was supposed to be the franchise savior for the then-Charlotte Bobcats. That never panned out.

I'm sure Kakko will be fine but you never can tell with that disease. I knew a guy in high school who had it. One day I wondered why he hadn't been liking my Facebook statuses like he usually did, turns out he died and was in a diabetic coma for six weeks before his family decided to pull the plug.

Max Domi has it too.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
Starting to come around on this kid...idk what the Devils should do. I see the positives on both of these guys....damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad