2019 IHF Handball World Championship

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
No Slovak team, that means no directly. But will be interested, who wins at the end. Thats for sure.

its always denmark, france, croatia or spain who wins it. its getting boring with the same teams year after year.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
its always denmark, france, croatia or spain who wins it. its getting boring with the same teams year after year.
I quite enjoy watching Denmark win, besides this was the 1st wc gold for Denmark after 3 Silver, most recently in 2011 and 2013.

Norway seems to be on the up tbh.

btw, I am guessing you enjoyed Swedens dominance in the 90s?

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Surprised, that Russia is only on 14. place. Looking to their history, there is clear to see the decline of Handball National team. Also Serbia is on decline. And Hungary too.
With a few exceptions, thos three nations have been on a decline for some time.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I quite enjoy watching Denmark win, besides this was the 1st wc gold for Denmark after 3 Silver, most recently in 2011 and 2013.

Norway seems to be on the up tbh.

btw, I am guessing you enjoyed Swedens dominance in the 90s?
We did dominate in 2000 2001 2002 aswell then we started to suck. But right now we have a pretty strong roster if all players is healthy. We missed nielsen källman gottfridsson and du rietz is not in shape. Btw its crazy that hansen sagosen and karbatic all play for the same team; psg should win the cl.

member 305909

Funny how they play all those meaningless matches such as play-offs for positions 21-24, 17-20 etc. Must be very frustrating to play such matches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->