Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Witkowski

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoltzManConstant

Mar 8, 2017
Upper West Side
Depth charts are made up/assumed things. Between Coburn and Sergachev, there's a pretty good argument that Coburn is still better.

For sure, but now you're talking about whether Sergachev was over-ranked. I still don't see how the fact that Coburn is better than Rutta and (potentially) Serg has anything to do with whether he's better than Joseph and Palat.

Edit: FTR, I voted for Joseph in the prior round, too. I think he's better than Serg, Coburn, Palat, Rutta and the rest.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I am amused and diatribes you have all the pictures ready on hand. I bet they are on your laptop listed as "Bolts Analytics" so your husband doesn't open it.

Ooo, what a great idea! :::hurries to create a new folder:::

Actually, I've only been searching for these since the first shirtless Hedman pic was posted. The only shirtless hockey player photos I had before that was of most of Team Sweden celebrating their World Championship in 2017 by jumping into the giant spa in their locker room wearing just their gold medals and their black UnderArmour skivvies. ;)

Reactions: CupsOverCash

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I am amused and diatribes you have all the pictures ready on hand. I bet they are on your laptop listed as "Bolts Analytics" so your husband doesn't open it.

Problem with that is her husband might be a Lightning fan and is curious about her analytical findings of the team. Should make the name something her husband would never want to look at.. :sarcasm:

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Problem with that is her husband might be a Lightning fan and is curious about her analytical findings of the team. Should make the name something her husband would never want to look at.. :sarcasm:

Hmmm, good point. :::renames folder "Cute Cat Memes"::: :naughty:

Hubby likes to go to the occasional Lightning game with me (while complaining vehemently about the price of food and drinks) and attended some Atlanta Flames games when he was at Georgia Tech (mostly 'cause the tickets were cheap and occasionally free) but he's not really into hockey that much. I'm the crazy hockey fan in the family. :DD

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad