• Luke Schenn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Witkowski

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
What would you answer when asked by a non-hockey fan: Who's the Lightning's best player? I mean, right now because I have tickets. Who should I watch out for?

Let's do that and go down the list.
Rules: None. The definition of "best" is entirely up to you.
Leave a post to let the world know why your pick is superior to all other picks.

#1 RW NIKITA KUCHEROV
71.4% of votes

shirtlesskuch.PNG

#2 LD VICTOR HEDMAN
66.7% of votes

hUmY2o2.jpg

#3 C BRAYDEN POINT
43.9% of votes

shirtlesspointer.jpg

#4 G ANDREI VASILEVSKIY

61.1% of votes

shirtlessvasy.PNG

#5 C STEVEN STAMKOS
87.5% of votes

mnTVThG.jpg

#6 LD RYAN MCDONAGH
73.0% of votes

shirtlessmac.PNG

#7 C/RW Tyler Johnson
50% of votes

shirtlessjohnny.PNG

#8 C Anthony Cirelli
54.1% of votes
semishirtlessrocko.jpg

#9 RD Erik Cernak
48.5% of votes

shirtlesscernak.PNG

#10 LW Yanni Gourde

81% of votes
shirtlessgourde.PNG

#11 LW Alex Killorn

47.1% of votes
shirtlesskiller.PNG

#12 ??????

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I'm amazed that we've managed to dig up this many photos of our players without shirts on. I think any other fan coming here for the first time would be pretty confused lol

Instagram is my friend. :laugh:

As much as I hate feeding into a stereotype because I am definitely not a puck bunny (too old, very happily married, and actually somewhat knowledgeable about the game, lol), it's been a nice bit of summer fun. :DD

Reactions: LightningStrikes

Krewe

Mar 12, 2019
I'm amazed that we've managed to dig up this many photos of our players without shirts on. I think any other fan coming here for the first time would be pretty confused lol

If they're gonna live in FL they might as well enjoy the perks.... like shirtless season year round

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Think I'll go with Sergy this time, though if Palat were healthy and his old self, I'd pick him first.

Sergy has soooo much offensive talent, but this last season he seemed to have little brains/will for the whole 'defense' thing. Paired with anyone but Coburn, his performance seemed to be erratic.

But he is still quite young and hopefully will get it together. :crossfing

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Still not sure about going Serg. He was a healthy scratch a couple of times last year, and it didn't even seem like a rotation thing.

He and Palat are close for me. And I might go with Joseph over both of them. Lots of positives, fewer negatives.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Sergachev for me again. He is far from a complete defenseman right now but he does a few things extremely well. The next best couple of guys have flaws too, but Sergachev does a lot more with his favorable PP and zone time than Palat and plays a much more important role than Joseph.

Krewe

Mar 12, 2019
Think I'll go with Sergy this time, though if Palat were healthy and his old self, I'd pick him first.

Sergy has soooo much offensive talent, but this last season he seemed to have little brains/will for the whole 'defense' thing. Paired with anyone but Coburn, his performance seemed to be erratic.

But he is still quite young and hopefully will get it together. :crossfing
Hopefully he gets paired with McDonough and gets some defensive responsibility drilled into him. If not I would say trade him and a 2nd/3rd for a 2020 1st while his value is still high and save the cap space.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I sort of wonder if some of the players know about this poll and are a bit embarrassed knowing that a shirtless pic is probably going up.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Hopefully he gets paired with McDonough and gets some defensive responsibility drilled into him. If not I would say trade him and a 2nd/3rd for a 2020 1st while his value is still high and save the cap space.

That 1st better be a top 5 pick or that trade is absolutely horrible.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Serg has a lot of offensive tools, but aside from his first 40 games, he hasn't really done a whole lot with them. He's still more/less a bottom pair defenseman with big potential. I think both Joseph and palat belong above him for the time-being.

Reactions: AmbulanceChaser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad