OT: 2019 Football Thread: Part IV – More like the "Football Thread", amirite?

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Reports starting to surface that shurmur is gone (if cowboys coach replaces him I'm also gone) but DG may stay...how is DG not the 1dt one out? What hes done with this horrid Oline(his apparent specialty), the beckham situation, one of the worse D I've seen on giants. Were gonna have a lot of cap space and I dont want DG anywhere near that

Reactions: Melrose Munch

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Me also....unless we somehow trade up...I dont want to see saquon barkley have a barry sanders type career also

Giants can't really trade up. They don't have a ton of picks as is. Honestly, if they can swing it, they should move down.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Giants can't really trade up. They don't have a ton of picks as is. Honestly, if they can swing it, they should move down.

If Thomas is the pick if Young is off the board they should. Most mocks have him going around 10 to 12. I wouldn't fall back that far but if a team a little further back who wants to make sure they get their QB like Herbert or Tua they could probably at least add another 2nd.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
If Thomas is the pick if Young is off the board they should. Most mocks have him going around 10 to 12. I wouldn't fall back that far but if a team a little further back who wants to make sure they get their QB like Herbert or Tua they could probably at least add another 2nd.
mocks are meaningless right now. still have combine and the interview process for all these kids. interviews play a big role in draft position.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ

I guess it will depend upon whether Gettelman is still the GM. He’s never traded down.

Reactions: Bob Richards

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The teams we would have to trade with would probably draft young also so sucks, that W vs Redskins was very poor management. Adding engrams to our 1st??

But yah we would probably move down and get Thomas or simmons

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010

There are lots of teams with multiple 1sts. If anyone I'd trying to move up to get a QB, look at Miami and others with those multiple 1s. Try and get them

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
how do our olinemen always get beat by stunts. these clowns always double team one guy and let another defender run free at the qb.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
So many holes on this team need to be filled. The O-line sucks, the defense sucks and we give away a 3rd for Leonard Williams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad