OT: 2019 Football Thread: Part III – Danny Dimes and Sammy Spleens Edition

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
If we beat the Redskins but we lose out and they lose every other game, we're tied. Will we lose draft position due to head to head?

In this scenario I believe the Redskins will have the stronger strength of schedule which will give us the higher pick. We share common opponents but where we have played Arizona and Tampa, the Redskins have played Carolina and San Francisco.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
In this scenario I believe the Redskins will have the stronger strength of schedule which will give us the higher pick. We share common opponents but where we have played Arizona and Tampa, the Redskins have played Carolina and San Francisco.

I'm really glad to have this buffer.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Speaking of Alabama, my college bud just texted me this little piece of trivia and seeing it might be as enjoyable to some of you as it was for me, I felt compelled to share this little ditty.

This weekend is the first time in 8 years that Nick Saban and Belichek and their Crimson Tide and Patriots have lost on the same weekend...:)

For me as a Jet fan/Pats hater as well as a Notre Dame fan/Alabama hater, Xmas has come 3 weeks early...lol
Speaking of Alabama...

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
its a crazy thing, that after this season, which might go down as one of the worst in the long history of Jets disaster seasons, the Giants will still get the better draft pick, and I bet they actually get a star player unlike Quinnen Williams GOD DAMMIT

Don't worry, I can almost assure you, that the Giants will end up with the #2 OA, everyone will assume Chase Young is a slam dunk - exactly what the giants need...

...and Gettleman will just sit at #2, refuse to trade back, and then overdraft one of the O-linemen (or god-forbid d linemen) everyone else has ranked around 6-10, because hurr durr, when you get the chance to get your guy, draft capital be damned!

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Don't worry, I can almost assure you, that the Giants will end up with the #2 OA, everyone will assume Chase Young is a slam dunk - exactly what the giants need...

...and Gettleman will just sit at #2, refuse to trade back, and then overdraft one of the O-linemen (or god-forbid d linemen) everyone else has ranked around 6-10, because hurr durr, when you get the chance to get your guy, draft capital be damned!

they’ll put Young at OLB b/c Gettleman wants a 3-4 and he’ll be lost at that height.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
As if we didn't know this already but the ****ing Patriots have absolutely no ethics, no spine, no code and are obviously desperate and so they are bringing Antonio Brown back despite all the despicable **** he did and said to his victims and even to Kraft.

As if I needed anymore reasons to hate them arrogant pukes anymore than I do. Seriously, I hate that organization so much and tho some of it admittedly comes from all the beat downs I've gotten from them as a Jet fan but most of my hatred towards them is that they try and come across as this clean cut organization when in reality they are snakes in the grass...always have been and always will be. And yet they win anyways.

One can only hope the football gods don't shine upon them for ****ing once and some bad karma comes their way. Antonio Brown back...really? Give me a ****ing break!!

Link? I tried googling it, but didn't see anything about them bringing back Brown.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Link? I tried googling it, but didn't see anything about them bringing back Brown.

FML...On my phone, it said "Antonio Brown Coming Back to the Patriots". Withought clicking on it, I got so pissed, I came here to post it. It was not an official statement, it was the writer saying it was "inevitable".

I should have checked first...my mistake. I'll delete my post. Thx for pointing it out to me....arggggg

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010

Sounds like Odell is not happy in Cleveland either.

Would not be surprised if he forces his way to a team like San Fransisco. They're a big brand and while they have good receivers, he'd be their best. He's gonna force his way out of Cleveland too.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC

Sounds like Odell is not happy in Cleveland either.

Would not be surprised if he forces his way to a team like San Fransisco. They're a big brand and while they have good receivers, he'd be their best. He's gonna force his way out of Cleveland too.

The guy is a disaster. Losing and dysfunction seems to follow him around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->