2019 FIFA Women's World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
With a better coach this Canada team would look a little better. Still, they weren't terrible just couldn't do anything in the final 3rd. Though honestly Sweden's defensive style is also hard to play through; outside of one weird set piece and an offside goal the US didn't really threaten them much either. Unfortunately Sweden capitalized and Beckie didn't. Deserved win for Sweden but I think Germany will roll them as they're a much more suited team to breaking down a very defensive side (IMO).

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
I never watched the Canadian men play because they suck too much for me to even give up my time to watch them. Now I think i am done with the women too. They always disappointment me. I feel bad for Sinclair because she gave it her all for this country and I absolutely love her.

Everyone on this team and especially the coach, but Sinclair can f*** off!!

At least I have Italy.

Reactions: Roman Fell

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Sweden stuck to a game plan and everyone on the field for them contributed to their victory. Disappointing for Canada but the best team won.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I never watched the Canadian men play because they suck too much for me to even give up my time to watch them. Now I think i am done with the women too. They always disappointment me. I feel bad for Sinclair because she gave it her all for this country and I absolutely love her.

Everyone on this team and especially the coach, but Sinclair can **** off!!

At least I have Italy.
You may wanna start watching the men. We're improving fast.

Also pretty hard to shit on someone like Desiree Scott. She was the best player on the pitch for us.

Reactions: robertmac43

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA

Everyone on this team and especially the coach, but Sinclair can **** off!!

At least I have Italy.
Watch the men for Alphonso Davies alone.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Marta AND Sinclair out.... the WWC is losing basically it’s two most well known non USWNT players

That is not good

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Sweden stuck to a game plan and everyone on the field for them contributed to their victory. Disappointing for Canada but the best team won.

Sweden basically is basically the women’s soccer equivalent of the dead puck era- boring, tiresome, stale, no fun to watch

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Jesse Fleming had a very underwhelming game needed her to step up and take her game to another level but failed. Schmidt was a giveaway machine out there and Beckie should have nailed that PK (good save though). A very uninspired game overall by Canada and disappointing but Sweden derserved that win.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Sweden basically is basically the women’s soccer equivalent of the dead puck era- boring, tiresome, stale, no fun to watch
Canadians actually care for womens soccer? You be surprised how many here in Sweden who wants the swe women to lose. Because theyre bitching and moaning in media how great they are and that they deserve as much money as the men.

Meh, i thought Canada would be the one to send them home :(

Reactions: deVolt

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Canadians actually care for womens soccer? You be surprised how many here in Sweden who wants the swe women to lose. Because theyre *****ing and moaning in media how great they are and that they deserve as much money as the men.

People even want them to lose. Meh, i thought Canada would be the one to send them home :(
That's happening here with hockey. And there's a basketball commercial as well.

It's annoying because it's basic economics. You are paid peanuts because that's what your leagues draw.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Fire this coach and hire a woman. This guy is getting blamed by the panel. And TSN tried to eviscerate him. I thought he was being questioned by the KGB.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Masterclass defensive job to Sweden. Hoping they go far.

Canada did not really generate too many open chances. Sweden totally shut them down!

Reality check for Canada. They will never ever be a top team in the world. The women peaked between 2011 and 2013 but that was because teams in GB and Southern Europe sucked.

Go watch youth soccer and you will see why Canada is lagging behind.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Canadians actually care for womens soccer? You be surprised how many here in Sweden who wants the swe women to lose. Because theyre *****ing and moaning in media how great they are and that they deserve as much money as the men.

Meh, i thought Canada would be the one to send them home :(

What do you think the Canadian women want? Same as the Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad