2019 F1

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Just got done watching on delay, that was great. That would have been a fantastic finish to the season, but on to the marina we go.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I've also just realized that Sainz went from 20th to 3rd and we still barely saw him on TV.

His comments earlier this season may have some merit.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
That above story might not be true. I've now heard Kubica to Haas. So whatever. I'm done trying to post where he's ending up.

I have no recollection of this but it might be the best thing I've see at Yas Marina.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Latifi confirmed at Williams which fully rounds out the grid for next season.

Ferrari - Vettel, Leclerc
Mercedes - Hamilton, Bottas
Red Bull - Verstappen, Gasly
McLaren - Sainz, Norris
Renault - Ricciardo, Ocon
Racing Point - Perez, Stroll
Haas - Magnussen, Grosjean
Alfa Romeo - Kimi, Gio
Alpha Tauri - Gasly, Kyvat
Williams - Russell, Latifi

Hulk officially done in F1. Two Canadians on the grid. Latifi terrible but will pull money into Williams.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Latifi confirmed at Williams which fully rounds out the grid for next season.

Ferrari - Vettel, Leclerc
Mercedes - Hamilton, Bottas
Red Bull - Verstappen, Gasly
McLaren - Sainz, Norris
Renault - Ricciardo, Ocon
Racing Point - Perez, Stroll
Haas - Magnussen, Grosjean
Alfa Romeo - Kimi, Gio
Alpha Tauri - Gasly, Kyvat
Williams - Russell, Latifi

Hulk officially done in F1. Two Canadians on the grid. Latifi terrible but will pull money into Williams.
Two Canadians on a 20 car grid...even though you consider them both terrible..

I never thought I would see the day... Claude Bourbannais got a short run with March, then it was Jacques and then nothing for a long long time. Wishing them both well.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Two Canadians on a 20 car grid...even though you consider them both terrible..

I never thought I would see the day... Claude Bourbannais got a short run with March, then it was Jacques and then nothing for a long long time. Wishing them both well.

I think it's unfair to call Stroll terrible now.

He's absolutely a terrible qualifier but on race day he's generally great. If he ever works out qualifying then I don't think he would be that far off what a Perez is now. A very good midfield driver. He's a terrific starter...like... legitimately one of the best in F1.

But until he works that qualifying thing out...he's just a big question mark. But his race pace is absolutely where he should be.

Latifi, however, is very terrible. I'll wish him well as a Canadian (which is where my fondness of Stroll initially came from) but he's absolutely not an F1 calibre driver.

If people who hated Stroll thought he was a pay driver who stunk and shouldn't be there ..well....Latifi is about to re-define the whole concept.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I think it's unfair to call Stroll terrible now.

He's absolutely a terrible qualifier but on race day he's generally great. If he ever works out qualifying then I don't think he would be that far off what a Perez is now. A very good midfield driver. He's a terrific starter...like... legitimately one of the best in F1.

But until he works that qualifying thing out...he's just a big question mark. But his race pace is absolutely where he should be.

Latifi, however, is very terrible. I'll wish him well as a Canadian (which is where my fondness of Stroll initially came from) but he's absolutely not an F1 calibre driver.

If people who hated Stroll thought he was a pay driver who stunk and shouldn't be there ..well....Latifi is about to re-define the whole concept.
ok, I guess we will have to see. I too want to see the best...I have seen the Belmondo's, Diniz's and some token Japanese drivers ....there's always been pay drivers.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Yeah, Bottas definitely the guilty party on Grosjean today. Too bad for Haas, that was a one off 2020 experimental floor that seemed to work.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
What is that company all about anyway?

They produce an energy drink that nobody in the world has seen or tried. It's seemingly entirely made up. In addition to all that, the higher ups within the company all seem like childish tools.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Racing Point F1 team could become Aston Martin in Stroll deal | RaceFans

A source indicated Stroll intends to wrap Racing Point in Aston Martin’s British racing green colours if he is successful in buying a controlling stake. An alliance between Aston Martin and Stroll’s Mercedes-powered F1 team would complement the road car company’s technical partnership with the three-pointed star, who also supply their engines. Aston Martin also established an engineering centre at Silverstone, in close proximity to the Racing Point factory, last December.

Yes. Give me a green car on the grid again.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Also. F1 set a record for most overtakes in a season this year with 1,232.

a1zB9QU.jpg

Reactions: Preds Partisan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->