2019 Entry Draft Thread (The Final Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Unfortunately seems likely should be interesting to see all his fans around here after his offence dries up next year when he's not on a stacked team

Damn that would hurt. Why are there rarely mocks where York goes before the 15th pick?

Reactions: Vachon23

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Unfortunately seems likely should be interesting to see all his fans around here after his offence dries up next year when he's not on a stacked team
I doubt that happens TBH. Well, surely he's not going to be a PPG type, but KAndre Miller offense isnt out of the question, hes still a really good player that takes good decisions and can keep a play alive

Reactions: Minato is God

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
People complaining about York being bland. I’d kill to have a Cam York type on the team right now to play with Weber instead of Mete. He’s a very good defenceman and underrated because of all of his high profile teammates.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Harley is our pick, unless Seider falls. Broberg will be gone. If all three Ds are gone, then we pick the top falling forward (Kreb, Caufield, Newhook or Pod), Tomasino, or Spencer Knight (Knight will likely be gone at 15). I don't think they pick York, Heinola or Thomson at 15.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
dont worry guys, everythings gonna be a-ok

luVdj2b.gif

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
People complaining about York being bland. I’d kill to have a Cam York type on the team right now to play with Weber instead of Mete. He’s a very good defenceman and underrated because of all of his high profile teammates.
lol Mete is much better defensively and a faster skater, he also is pretty strong for his size...

Last edited:

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Harley is our pick, unless Seider falls. Broberg will be gone. If all three Ds are gone, then we pick the top falling forward (Kreb, Caufield, Newhook or Pod), Tomasino, or Spencer Knight (Knight will likely be gone at 15). I don't think they pick York, Heinola or Thomson at 15.
I hope your right this is the ideal situation imo except knight he shouldn't be an option for us

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
I hope your right this is the ideal situation imo except knight he shouldn't be an option for us

Timmins will pick Knight if he is the BPA at 15, regardless of Price and Primeau being in the organization. He successfully pulled this in 2005, and he will not be afraid to do it again. If the big four Ds are gone (Byram, Broberg, Seider and Harley), and we potentially have to choose among players like Krebs, Caufield, Newhook, Pod, Tomasino, or Knight, my feeling is that Pod and Caufield would be picked ahead of Knight, not sure about Krebs, and they would pick Knight before Newhook and Tomasino. My two cents. Knight could happen.

Locks

May 28, 2005
We're going to draft York, aren't we?
No. As I mentioned before, Timmins had never drafted an undersized Dman in the first round, particularly one who is really lacking in the physical department. And all of his recent undersized d picks like Mete, Romanov and Harris are barn-burners, something York is not. York would not be a terrible pick, but I don't expect it. Seider or Harley is much more likely. Soderstrom had a dinner with Arizona so could end up there.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Timmins will pick Knight if he is the BPA at 15, regardless of Price and Primeau being in the organization. He successfully pulled this in 2005, and he will not be afraid to do it again. If the big four Ds are gone (Byram, Broberg, Seider and Harley), and we potentially have to choose among players like Krebs, Caufield, Newhook, Pod, Tomasino, or Knight, my feeling is that Pod and Caufield would be picked ahead of Knight, not sure about Krebs, and they would pick Knight before Newhook and Tomasino. My two cents. Knight could happen.
It absolutely could happen but i'd much rather pick one of the goalies WTK has mentioned as later round options

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I could just picture MB at Rangers' table, Timmins at Devils' table, Lapointe at Hawks' table, and Churla at Avs' table, all putting the other teams in headlocks and giving them noogies forcing them to accept trading their picks.

Reactions: Anardil

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
lol Mete is much better defensively and a fastest skater, he also is pretty strong for his size...

Lol in no universe is Mete better defensively than York and he is not stronger than him either, he’s terribly weak.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Who is this guy? Someone who attended their Euro combine?

OA who did rather well internationally. Hes a good late pick IMO.

No. I don't think that at all. Not even convinced we take a D, although probably likely.

I agree. The TT comments make it seem like they will go forward or RD. Im fine with it.

I could just picture MB at Rangers' table, Timmins at Devils' table, Lapointe at Hawks' table, and Churla at Avs' table, all putting the other teams in headlocks and giving them noogies forcing them to accept trading their picks.

Timmins is like five foot nothing

They convinced Caulfield to meet them for dinner seeing that as a diminutive player he seemed impressed with their ginormous triceps.[/QUOTE]
Thats my middle name

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad