2019 Entry Draft Thread Part XII

Choose Our 9 Picks For The 2019 NHL Draft (Here Or In The 2019's Official Habs Mock Draft Topic)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
YOU think they will be 4th D. I think they are 1st potential in Harley,Broberg, Seider. We don’t have big D with potential in our system, and to grab a big D usually you take them in the first round.
Yes, theres Brook and Brook is better than all of them until proven otherwise.

Also none of the Ds ove watched this year have the special factor that makes a 1D. Ive been pimpin Heinola and I think hes the best but even he lacks a bit of swagger offensively to be a truly elite player.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Yes, theres Brook and Brook is better than all of them until proven otherwise.

Also none of the Ds ove watched this year have the special factor that makes a 1D. Ive been pimpin Heinola and I think hes the best but even he lacks a bit of swagger offensively to be a truly elite player.

I’m not has high pm Brook that you are. I think he could be a good top 4 but I don’t see the 1st pair materiel. This being said I do agree that I like more Brook then York. And even if he was better then Broberg/Harley, Brook is a RD.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I’m not has high pm Brook that you are. I think he could be a good top 4 but I don’t see the 1st pair materiel. This being said I do agree that I like more Brook then York. And even if he was better then Broberg/Harley, Brook is a RD.
No one in this draff save Byram is a bettet skater, shooter, defensive player, physical or passer than Brook.

Heinola is a better passer but Brook is better everywhere else.
Broberg is a better shooter, but Brook is better everywhere else.
Brook is better all over the board vs York and Harley.
Seider is probably the closest one in tools but hes unproven.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Okay, but they're not taking Dorofeyev in the first round, certainly not at 15. There's literally no hype outside of this board for him to go that high, we'll see but I doubt it.

Brink is not going top 20 with that size and skating.

Kaliyev is a bum.

Robertson is not going top 20.

McMichael is not better than the D men options.

Podkolzin, Zegras, Caufield won't be available. If they are, then I don't think they go D.

This. York is better than all of them. Might be underrated because of his team. Who knows.

Reactions: Minato is God

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
No one in this draff save Byram is a bettet skater, shooter, defensive player, physical or passer than Brook.

Heinola is a better passer but Brook is better everywhere else.
Broberg is a better shooter, but Brook is better everywhere else.
Brook is better all over the board vs York and Harley.
Seider is probably the closest one in tools but hes unproven.

Agree to disagree ! We already have that kind of discussion and we just don’t have the same opinion of Broberg and Harley. It’s ok even NHL scout have different opinions on player.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Agree to disagree ! We already have that kind of discussion and we just don’t have the same opinion of Broberg and Harley. It’s ok even NHL scout have different opinions on player.
Its not even a matter of opinion. Its pretty factual.

Another fact is that good defenders are widely available in the later rounds, forwards are usually not.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Its not even a matter of opinion. Its pretty factual.

Another fact is that good defenders are widely available in the later rounds, forwards are usually not.

The same exercise can be said with foward

Point, Kucherov, Gallagher, Stone, Bergeron, Marchand, Gaudreau, Panarin, Aho and alote more where not drafted in 1st round

Reactions: Garnet76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad