Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Newhook should be out top priority

8ST40rh.jpg

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Whats the point of Harley when Bolduc has been just as effective and he's going to be there in the 3rd ?

What’s the point of drafting KK 3rd when you can just draft Olofsson in the 2nd?

What a silly argument. Draft both if they are good.

Reactions: Vachon23

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I actually like Fensore.. but 5'7 Dman.....

wonder if he'll get drafted

There's a point in just about every draft where I would say ''f*** it, let's pick him.'' We've used picks on lesser players before. He's such an unbelievable skater and he's not just a mindless burner either. Pretty sharp kid.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
There's a point in just about every draft where I would say ''**** it, let's pick him.'' We've used picks on lesser players before. He's such an unbelievable skater and he's not just a mindless burner either. Pretty sharp kid.
Whats your run down of the kid wonder Brett Pickles ?

I'm thinking the end of the 2nd is a great gamble there, but I think he may be gone. There's a full package in this dude.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Heinola takes full of his D on his full shoulders. He doesnt make you regret by it. Whatever the mins he's getting, it's the same Ville. When he's returning to the bench you're playing with four players.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I thought McMichael was gonna be the Foudy of this draft class, maybe it will be Rees after all... I think Ryan Suzuki is the Veleno of this class, he'll go between 25-35.

Thinking of our 5th rounders, it will be a fun round if we keep all the picks, but I highly doubt we decide to keep all those picks in such close proximity. I'm thinking one of those picks will be used to move up in either the 3rd or 4th round for a player we're high on. Either that or in a trade down

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I thought McMichael was gonna be the Foudy of this draft class, maybe it will be Rees after all... I think Ryan Suzuki is the Veleno of this class, he'll go between 25-35.

Thinking of our 5th rounders, it will be a fun round if we keep all the picks, but I highly doubt we decide to keep all those picks in such close proximity. I'm thinking one of those picks will be used to move up in either the 3rd or 4th round for a player we're high on. Either that or in a trade down

Good call. Totally fine with that.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

ginomini

May 25, 2014
So I was looking through MHL stats. And saw this guy named Mikhail Shalagin

A 6'4" overager, but has really good stats. May he be a decent prospect or is it simply a really easy league for overagers ?

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Whats your run down of the kid wonder Brett Pickles ?

I'm thinking the end of the 2nd is a great gamble there, but I think he may be gone. There's a full package in this dude.

I just don't have enough viewings of him to say anything definitive beyond a basic tools assessment. From that standpoint what obviously jumps out at you is his skating. One of the better skaters in the entire draft. He's got some nice mitts, and a credible shot. He seems to play quite enthusiastically. But I've only seen him play one high school game and one game with Omaha so it's hard to say anything about his game sense.

phillytennis

Mar 4, 2012
I just finished reading comments from on other teams hf board... specifically,
Edmonton (8th)--- Arizona (14th)
It appears buzz is around Newhook, Krebs and Boldy.

8. Edmonton (Krebs, Boldy, Zegras)
9. Anaheim (Broberg, Seider, Boldy)
10. Vancouver ( Newhook, Boldy, Soderstrom)
11. Philadelphia (Caufield, Zegras)
12. Minnesota (Newhook, Krebs, Zegras)
13. Florida (Seider, Broberg, Heinola)
14. Arizona (Newhook, Caufield Krebs,
Zegras)

Reactions: Frank JT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad