2019 Entry Draft Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Wow. Bold claim? I love Boldy but Im not sure If Id be willing to go this far.
I don't think so. As far as upside, he's right there in the mix with the others at the tail end of the top-10. High IQ, good hands and shooting ability at his size, is a package that usually doesn't last too long on the board.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I don't think so. As far as upside, he's right there in the mix with the others at the tail end of the top-10. High IQ, good hands and shooting ability at his size, is a package that usually doesn't last too long on the board.
He is top 10
He is like a Lafrenière lite.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Bjornfot continues his fall from grace on pretty much every list out there. I'd sure try him in the second round if he falls all the way out of the top 31 , he's better than the crap year he's been having.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Bjornfot continues his fall from grace on pretty much every list out there. I'd sure try him in the second round if he falls all the way out of the top 31 , he's better than the crap year he's been having.
Jack Hughes at 5'1" 152 that's got to be a joke right like Jesus I've seen dogs bigger than that

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
No love for Brett Leason? He seems to tick all the boxes for us.

I would be very interested to see him at the WJC.

Could he becomes the new Mark Stone?
Yep very intriguing prospect, never saw him play but thats a kid who is opening eyes, interesting mix of size/skills from what I read, would be nice to watch him at the WJC...

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
You'd expect the great Goldenhands to know about these things to be honest.

He's had two injuries, came back to play one game, then injured himself again with the video @covfefe just posted.
lol I dont follow the draft eligible prospects that much, I try to get informed as much as possible but Im just not as passionated as most of you guys are, Im more focussed on our own prospects... Last year I subscribed to hockey TV for a month mostly to watch Wahlstrom since he was intriguing me and it was obvious we would draft pretty high but this year the team is doing better so its tough to project where we will draft at this point... But I try to keep an eye on the next draft class and enjoy reading you guys that probably watch alot more than me...

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
lol I dont follow the draft eligible prospects that much, I try to get informed as much as possible but Im just not as passionated as most of you guys are, Im more focussed on our own prospects... Last year I subscribed to hockey TV for a month mostly to watch Wahlstrom since he was intriguing me and it was obvious we would draft pretty high but this year the team is doing better so its tough to project where we will draft at this point... But I try to keep an eye on the next draft class and enjoy reading you guys that probably watch alot more than me...
Busting your ass because you busted mine for a year with K'antplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs76
Aug 25, 2009
éal
Is it a good sign, depth-wise, to see names that were talked as potential top 5 picks at the start of the summer (Krebs, Turcotte) now being ranked in the mid 10?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Is it a good sign, depth-wise, to see names that were talked as potential top 5 picks at the start of the summer (Krebs, Turcotte) now being ranked in the mid 10?
This draft is DEEP with forwards.

Guys like Turcotte, Zegras, Kaliyev, Lavoie, Boldy, Guskov, Suzuki, Newhook, Krebs would be top 15, if not top 10 picks in a normal year, well now theyre 100% going to be behind
Hughes, Dach, Cozens, Podz, Kakko, along with Broberg, Byram, York and Robertson.. Theres bound to be some fallers.

To be honest, I'd be ABSOLUTELY THRILLED with any of these (save for Lavoie, Krebs, Broberg and Byram.)

If this team can snag a guy like Turcotte, Newhook, Suzuki, Kaliyev, Boldy and Zegras while contending for the PO's... I'll go full Joe Thornton in a four goals game.

Reactions: De Montreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad