2019 development camp

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
This is going to be a fun one. Have to think Glass puts on a show this year. :D

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Anyone attended any the practices the previous two years? I work Thu / Fri / Sat which is a real bummer as I miss all the scrimmages but I'm trying to decide if a practice is worth it. Hopefully we get some reports from some of you guys. Really enjoy reading everything about the prospects, even small stuff like who has filled out / gotten taller / etc.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I went to a development camp practice the first season. It was shortened for some reason so didn't last long. Just some different drills and such, but it was still pretty cool. Had hoped to maybe get to a session this week, but that ain't gonna happen. :(

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Anyone catch any of the scrimmages? Interested to see if Glass has added any mass. Looks like he would have to try hard not to make the team now with Bellamare leaving.

Any dark horse guys just kill it out there?

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Should've realized Glass would go easy to avoid injury what with this being his first real window of opportunity to make the roster in camp. Seemed like quite a few of the second year types showed well, but when I go to these I don't read too much into the scrimmage performance, I'm usually too busy relaxing and enjoying the show.

It's funny how, as a former Kings fan, I never got to enjoy the small things like this. And the way these have grown into such a spectacle in such a short time is amazing. I remember going to the first year scrimmages and ending up getting beered up at Brooksy's. Difference now of course is the venue is so much better and all the attention the org puts into them. Pretty amazing and I wonder to what extent other teams do what VGK do with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad