2019 Development Camp @ LCA | Tickets available!

MVPete96

Nov 12, 2011
Michigan
I have 2 tickets to the game on saturday but would love to go to the 3 on 3 tourney friday. anyone willing to trade any or have any extra tickets to friday’s game?

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
Cody Morgan is pretty damn good...expect a big year from him

Agreed, he's someone who if they impress at camp I wouldn't be opposed to offering an ELC. He had quite the turnaround in Flint and I think would have been worth a pick in the 7th.

Bizier is interesting as well as he had a decent stat line in Gatineau after he was also traded. I also think Lalonde is someone to watch for too, he had a good season with Guleph. I think it will be interesting to see how Berggren is coming along after his injury, how Kivenmaki looks after finishing strong last year, and how some of the NCAA players that were signed by GR and the Wings look.

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Lalonde was a top pick in the OHL draft, interesting to see how he does.

Cody Morgan is interesting too I thought he'd be drafted.

Reactions: Nugget910

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Last i saw only 4 dates open for tickets. All of them are early birds starting @ 8/830. Was hoping to snag some Saturday night tickets but missed the boat on that one.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Oliwer Kaski isn't going to be there? That's disappointing.
I don't think it's anything for him here. He needs to show if he can play under physical pressure, everything else he is fine. Better let other prospects more time

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Biggest question is if Zadina can dominate this one, last one he was just ok. Also I like to see bigger Kivenmaki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->