NCAA 2019 Conference Tournament/NCAA Tournament Thread

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Pretty surprised they pulled this off. I thought Tech would win this game by 25

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Congrats to UVA. Bennett is a hell of a coach. I didn't think his style of defense and low event offense could ever win it all, but he did it. If Hunter comes back (which honestly, he shouldn't), they should be the preseason #1.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Entertaining game from start to finish with more offensive heroics than I thought I was going to see.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Congrats to UVA. Bennett is a hell of a coach. I didn't think his style of defense and low event offense could ever win it all, but he did it. If Hunter comes back (which honestly, he shouldn't), they should be the preseason #1.

Hunter is gone, probably Jerome too. Bennett will likely have them in the top 5 still. They're an elite program now.

What a tournament. One of the best I've witnessed in my 25 years or so of watching. The only thing it missed was the really big upsets but the drama was top notch and for a team to lose to a #16 seed and win the whole thing a year after with virtually the same team is one of the great redemption stories in sports history.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Finally! My dad is a UVA grad so they've always been my team. Don't think either of us ever thought we'd see the day where they finally won. Guess the Caps broke the chokers curse for local teams :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad