Les Canadiennes de Montréal Thread

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Les Canadiennes | Montreal's pro women's hockey team

The ladies started their regular season today and I thought it's worth giving them a thread to follow their year. The Fabs will play their home games in three different arenas: Place Bell, Complexe Sportif Bell, and Complexe Sportif Claude-Robillard.

Right after the Laval game, Les Canadiennes played their first regular season game against Calgary Inferno.:

They play against Calgary again tomorrow at 1PM at Place Bell.

Reactions: Frenchy

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DpZKsxBVsAAbEMM.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Definitely not a good start for Montreal in the second. Calgary immediately makes it 2-1 after they tie the game.

1 minute and 6 seconds into the second, The Fabs went from being up 1-0 to being down 2-1.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
hoping to bring my six year old niece to a game this year.

My daughter doesn't like watching sports. I've asked her if she wants to go watch a game with me for Habs or Rocket. She says no. I ask her if she wants to go watch girls play, she said yes. So I will be getting tickets to their games this year.

Brownies

I'll try to bring my daughter when they'll play at La Place Bell. I like to watch all kinds of hockey. Junior is great great to watch. Women hockey is a bit slower so there's a lot of time to make plays. That + a few Rocket games this year for me.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I'll try to bring my daughter when they'll play at La Place Bell. I like to watch all kinds of hockey. Junior is great great to watch. Women hockey is a bit slower so there's a lot of time to make plays. That + a few Rocket games this year for me.

I don't know exactly their schedule, but I know Les Canadiennes will play at Place Bell before or after a Laval Rocket game. It would be nice to make a day of it, getting tickets to both games and sticking around in the same arena to watch them.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Les Canadiennes with a 1-0 win against the Toronto Furies yesterday. Erin Ambrose with her first of the year assisted by Katia Clement-Hayda.

They're playing again today at 1PM.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
After one period, Les Canadiennes are up 1-0. Goal scored by Mélodie Daoust, her 5th of the season. Assists by Erin Ambrose and Ann-Sophie Bettez.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad