OT: 2019 Blue Bomber (10-6) Regular Season Thread - Oct 19 @ Calgary (10-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I don't disagree that he looks like he's playing scared. It's like he's playing behind BC's o-line that gave up 7 sacks against Edmonton last week, like they showed him a highlight package of Edmonton sacking Reilly 7 times last week and it got in his head.
Hopefully a better 2nd half. Guys are open he just needs to settle down.

Reactions: None

None

Feb 22, 2012
I don't really like the criticism Dunigan had for Adams on that play. If he goes up there's a chance he gets called for offensive PI, he had the DB boxed off from having a chance at defending it cleanly.

Unfortunate that it needed a challenge to get it right.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I can't decide who's weaker, Nichols or Richie Hall. Bombers really lucky to win this game, thank the football gods for dropsy.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I shouldn't be pissy after a win but like...what in the actual hell was that game?

I do have to say i absolutely love what Lucky Whitehead is bringing to the table thus far. A deep threat this team sorely needed and it opens the middle of the field up for the more short yardage/YAC guys like Demski to go to work.

And now Jason Maas looks smart for a stupid decision that cost him in the playoffs a couple years back...Only the bombers :laugh:

Electroflare55

May 21, 2017
Greasy win’s a win. This is the first game that Andrew Harris has looked actually bad.

Whatever, 2-0 is 2-0, and we’ve got some eastern teams to chew up on for the next couple weeks

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Nichols had 200 yards passing, and 155 of that to Whitehead. And most of that in 2 plays. Has to get the ball to his receivers.

But hey, he won. #justwinz

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Lol, that is all. I came home from work just in time to catch that masterpiece of a 4th quarter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad