OT: 2019 Blue Bomber (10-6) Regular Season Thread - Oct 19 @ Calgary (10-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
We're also the underdog apparently :laugh:
s4Hiead.png

Understandable. Team is in a nose dive.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
They didn’t seem pissed off the last couple weeks. I figured they would come out and play Hamilton hard after the Montreal debacle, but they got slaughtered. Would be nice to see them change things this week.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
They didn’t seem pissed off the last couple weeks. I figured they would come out and play Hamilton hard after the Montreal debacle, but they got slaughtered. Would be nice to see them change things this week.

Hamilton is only team that has outplayed them this year. They struggle against them. If the Bombers play Hamilton in the GC I expect a loss. Against any other team in the CFL I expect a win. We've badly outplayed every team except Hamilton all year.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Hamilton is only team that has outplayed them this year. They struggle against them. If the Bombers play Hamilton in the GC I expect a loss. Against any other team in the CFL I expect a win. We've badly outplayed every team except Hamilton all year.

Well, I think they say you hardly ever beat a team three times in one season in the CFL, so maybe we finally figure them out by then.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Pretty impressive job cleaning the stadium out and prettying it up. Hopefully the team doesn't waste all that toil.

Reactions: GNP

Fairview

Jan 30, 2016
If it isn’t a defence breakdown, it’s an offensive dropped ball or missed pass, now we throw in a new wrinkle, terrible special teams. :shakehead

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
When I see Streveler take off from his 40 yard line , on 1st down, that tells me--we have trouble at quarterback. You won't win that way, in a throwing league. He should be looking downfield, and looking to develop his reads, where he's having trouble.

I understand the Bombers have acquired Collaros --and I'd like to see him play -- I hope they put him in. He's a pretty decent QB in my mind, if he can stay healthy.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
When I see Streveler take off from his 40 yard line , on 1st down, that tells me--we have trouble at quarterback. You won't win that way, in a throwing league. He should be looking downfield, and looking to develop his reads, where he's having trouble.

I understand the Bombers have acquired Collaros --and I'd like to see him play -- I hope they put him in. He's a pretty decent QB in my mind, if he can stay healthy.

He's barely played this year and seems to get a concussion every two quarters. He's decent insurance but I think he may not start, despite thinking he might earlier.

Reactions: GNP

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
This is what Streveler needs to do to build his confidence in his throwing. Nice throwing play by him to Wolitarsky in a tight window --very good throw. I'd like to see more of it --and La Police calling more plays like that. He's either going to make it or not --and he'll have to be able to throw to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad