2019 Around the League V

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 290103

He literally came out of retirement for this crap, why does he even cares

Yeah, I don't know...he just seemed like a guy that was having fun. How can you be having fun losing like that team is?

Someone should hire McLellan - at least he was able to steer them into a playoff run.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
So which former Oilers great will get the interm GM tag?
Lowe, MacT, Gretzky, Messier, Coffey?

My money is on either Lowe or Coffey..

member 290103

Chiarelli may be out tonight. Expect Dim to add him as an assistant GM before the end of the all star break - perhaps he will have him take over managing pro-scouting.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Chiarelli may be out tonight. Expect Dim to add him as an assistant GM before the end of the all star break - perhaps he will have him take over managing pro-scouting.
Lol
When was the last time one of these lame panicking for the sake of panic actually happen?
It’s not even creative

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I hope it's not Gretzky, don't let your name be dragged in the scrap heap Wayne...
Distance yourself as far as possible...

member 290103

I heard he was a really bad coach.

Has he ever had a GM or admin type job?

The Olympic men's team and let's not believe he had nothing to do with the construction of the Phoenix roster when he was the coach.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
A bunch of oiler fans seem to think "keith gretzky" will be the interim GM. Apparently this is a real person.

It's incredible that whoever is in charge (????) in edmonton let Chia make multiple player-for-player trades and lock in a goalie on a 3-year deal over the first half of a season where he was apparently in the hot seat. Or maybe he wasn't in the hot seat when the season started? But for that to be true these guys would have had to have looked at that roster back in october and concluded it was... good?? the mind boggles.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Oilers let Chiarelli sign Koskinen to a 3 year deal worth more than he's worth WITH a NTC....then fire him shortly after. Amazing this franchise still exists, to be honest. Luckily there's not much else to do in Alberta, otherwise they would be hurting for money.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
You’re just worrying for the sake of worry

Really? Look at the ties. Linden also just left and there is a vacant President position. The media has also commented that it's a "thin front office". An insider here has reported that no one wants to work for the family. Yet, here is the former cup winner in Chia being made available...

IMO, you're not worrying enough.

Looks like we got our new President

I don't like you anymore PG.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Oilers let Chiarelli sign Koskinen to a 3 year deal worth more than he's worth WITH a NTC....then fire him shortly after. Amazing this franchise still exists, to be honest. Luckily there's not much else to do in Alberta, otherwise they would be hurting for money.
The extension definitely cane from above Chia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad