2019 All Star Game in San Jose (Use this for the ASG/Skills Comp)

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
I love Pavs, but this isn't the year he earned it. I'd put another forward or two just from the Sharks ahead of him. The fact he's there and monahan isn't is dumb, especially considering SJ would be well represented with Burns/Karlsson

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Seeing the outrage on social media about Karlsson and Pavs making the team is awesome. Some fool even had the gall to say all three of the Sharks going haven’t contributed to the team while Monahan and Giordano sit on the sidelines. Comedy gold

Reactions: Sandisfan

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Seeing the outrage on social media about Karlsson and Pavs making the team is awesome. Some fool even had the gall to say all three of the Sharks going haven’t contributed to the team while Monahan and Giordano sit on the sidelines. Comedy gold
Who cares, the home team gets an extra player.

Christalyn

Jan 2, 2019
Ok so this will be the first time that I'll be attending the NHL All Star Game. This question is for experienced hockey fans or hockey fans who have attended previous NHL All Star Games. I was wondering if I should buy tickets now or on Friday(25th) the day of? I was thinking that maybe the tickets would drop on the same day, but then I'm also worried that they may rise. I usually buy same day tickets when attending regular games and prices always drop. I just don't know if it would be the same for the All Star Game. Can someone please give me their thoughts or opinions on this. Thanks! :)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I'm seeing that the four division teams are "one short" of final roster of 6F and 3D. So, the other three divisions will be voting in the "last man" from D candidates, while the Pacific will be voting in one more forward.

(I saw the graphic on NBCSN during Rangers-Penguins game, but had sound muted)

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I love Pavs, but this isn't the year he earned it. I'd put another forward or two just from the Sharks ahead of him. The fact he's there and monahan isn't is dumb, especially considering SJ would be well represented with Burns/Karlsson
i mean this is his best start in his career no?

on another note, the skills competition should have puck tipping lol

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I hope the last pacific forward is thornton. He may not deserve it for his game. But he does deserve it for his career and the game being at home and it potentially being his last ever allstar game.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I hope the last pacific forward is thornton. He may not deserve it for his game. But he does deserve it for his career and the game being at home and it potentially being his last ever allstar game.
I would be OK with that too.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Ok so this will be the first time that I'll be attending the NHL All Star Game. This question is for experienced hockey fans or hockey fans who have attended previous NHL All Star Games. I was wondering if I should buy tickets now or on Friday(25th) the day of? I was thinking that maybe the tickets would drop on the same day, but then I'm also worried that they may rise. I usually buy same day tickets when attending regular games and prices always drop. I just don't know if it would be the same for the All Star Game. Can someone please give me their thoughts or opinions on this. Thanks! :)

By the looks of the amount of tickets listed on StubHub, it looks like most season ticket holders didn't list their seats. One this happens, you can expect prices to go down quickly and a lot of buying activity. Eventually, things will level off to a price the market will hold.

The attached price chart is for both events. My advice is to have a price in mind that you're comfortable paying, and snag them when it hits that. You may want to call StubHub and find out when they cut off sales, so you know when to get them by.

....but right now, the prices are crazy stupid high on the secondary sites. Once STH have them in their account and begin listing them for sale, they will go down.

Attachments

• 2019 NHL ASG Prices.png
    2019 NHL ASG Prices.png
    785.7 KB · Views: 10

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
By the looks of the amount of tickets listed on StubHub, it looks like most season ticket holders didn't list their seats. One this happens, you can expect prices to go down quickly and a lot of buying activity. Eventually, things will level off to a price the market will hold.

The attached price chart is for both events. My advice is to have a price in mind that you're comfortable paying, and snag them when it hits that. You may want to call StubHub and find out when they cut off sales, so you know when to get them by.

....but right now, the prices are crazy stupid high on the secondary sites. Once STH have them in their account and begin listing them for sale, they will go down.
I hope so cause I'm not paying out the ass for ASG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad